Sad Times

Chapter 9:

I lied to Kay. Sure I felt dirty about it, but I just didn't want to talk to her about. My Mum and Dad got in a car crash last night and they just called before they pulled in to the driveway. I grabbed Titanic, Part 2 and put it in and let my tears flow. But It's 2am and I pulled my guitar out and started to strum 'I miss you' By Miley Cyrus and I sung softly.

'Sha la la la la

Sha la la la la

You used to call me your angel

Said I was sent straight down from heaven

You'd hold me close in your arms

I loved the way you felt so strong

I never wanted you to leave

I wanted you to stay here holding me

[CHORUS:]

I miss you

I miss your smile

And I still shed a tear

Every once in a while

And even though it's different now

You're still here somehow

My heart won't let you go

And I need you to know

I miss you, sha la la la la

I miss you

You used to call me your dreamer

And now I'm living out my dream

Oh how I wish you could see

Everything that's happening for me

I'm thinking back on the past

It's true that time is flying by too fast

[CHORUS]

I know you're in a better place, yeah

But I wish that I could see your face, oh

I know you're where you need to be

Even though it's not here with me

[CHORUS x2]'

I know it's late but I need to get it off my chest. I put it up and looked at my door to see Kay standing there with tears in her eyes.

"Girl, Why are you singing that song? And why at 2 am?" she asked. I was breaking on the inside. I'm not ready to tell.

"No reason, I was in a song mood and that was the song that came up first in my mind." I lied sitting on my bed.

"Are you sure? That smile of yours don't reach your eyes." She said. Looking into my eyes.

"Yes." I lied. I just don't want to talk about it. I won't even tell Louis. I will eventually since the funeral is on my birthday. In two days. I have to buy tickets and leave tomorrow and come back on Saturday. Why does life hate me? She was watching me as I pulled a suit case out and put 2 T-Shirts in with 2 pairs of sweats. Then I went into my closet to find my prom dress from last year out. It was Black and went down to my knees. It came with a white belt that went around the stomach and was optional. I folded it neatly and put it in the suit case along with my knit black beanie.