Drunk

Chapter 29:

Hannah's P.O.V.

1 week later.

Ali, Perrie, Kay and I finally get a Girl's Night Out. We were walking towards a club.

"Okay girls, one beer or none. We don't need to get drunk and make out with total strangers. The boys will be ticked." Kay said being the mother of the group.

"Fine, mom!" I said laughing. We showed our IDs, He let us in. I just Turned 21 about a month or two ago. Boy time has flown by! We went to the bar and Kay didn't drink any. About 3 hours later I had about 5 beers and was drunk. I was so loopy. Kay dragged me out to the car and the others followed.

"Why do I have to sit next to the Bear and Unicorn?!" I said laughing.

"Hey, I better be the Unicorn!" I think it was Ali. But doesn't everyone look alike?

"NO! We left the drinks!" I said.

"Chill, Hannah. Has she ever gotten drunk before?" I think Perrie said.

"Um, Yea when we moved in we toasted and 1 got her drunk, and she drunk more which made it worse." Kay said.

"Hey, Where Louis?! Did you leave him?!" I said Laughing a bit.

"No, He's at home." Ali maybe. I saw her mouth something to Perrie. I started to laugh and soon I couldn't stop.

Perrie's P.O.V.

Mouthed that I should call Louis. So I did.

"Louis, We have something that belongs to you." I said. Hannah started to laugh uncontrollably. I guess she funny when she's drunk.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked confused.

"Your girlfriend is drunk, Kay got her out before she did anything she would regret. So need to worry. But she is hilarious." I said watching Ali and Hannah move their mouths but nothing come out and were acting like they were having a conversation. I let out a little laugh. Tonight Ali and Hannah were together with glue basically. I think just to make sure nothing happened.

"Okay, she didn't make out with anyone. She's better than me." he chuckled.

"Yea Tommo, but you cant drink to much because of her. You remember the promise?" I said laughing, on their 1 year anniversary she made him promise not to drink to much so he wouldn't get drunk. He drinks like 1 glass of wine, or beer, or whatever. But he remembers he's doing it for her. She never promised cause usually she doesn't drink. Hannah started sing Miley Cyrus's G.N.O. For a drunk person it was okay.

'Don't call me, leave me alone

Not gonna answer my phone

Cause I don't

And I won't

See you

I'm gonna have a good time

To get you off of my mind

Cause I don't

And I won't

See you

Now it's time for one-on-one

I'm gonna have some fun

Oh boy, you had better run!

Cause it's a girl's night