Feelings.

Chapter 2:

Hannah's P.O.V.

After the dinner we went to the boys flat for some hot chocolate and watch a few movies. Louis and I were sitting in the love seat since the others took the sofa and chair. But I do admit that it's been one night and I think I kinda falling for him. His jokes, his laugh, his smile they're all perfect. I might be falling for him more than I think. Oh goodness what have I gotten myself into? We decided to watch Love Actually because of Harry, saying new friends of his have to watch the movie before becoming best friends or something. Weirdo. We were all watching it until Louis and I got bored and started texting.

Louis: Wanna play 20 questions?

Me: Umm, sure. Who goes first?

Louis: You can. You think of something and then I'll ask questions about it. Okay?

Me: Sure...Ready.

Louis: Is it a person?

Me: Yes.

Louis: Is he/she in the room?

Me: Yes.

Louis: Boy or Girl?

Me: Boy.

Louis: uh, Does it have an A in the name?

Me: no,

Louis: Is it me?

Me: no,

Louis: Oh...

Me: Obviously its you, you idiot.

Louis: Ha, Ha, Ha. So very funny.

Me: Yeah I know I am very funny, but I want to tell you something.

Louis: Me too, But Ladies first.

Me: I think... I'm crushing on you. Please don't think I'm crazy.

Louis: Are you serious? I thought you never would, I was going to tell you the same, hoping you won't be scared off. I could never hate someone who I'm crushing on.

Me: Okay so...what now?

Louis: Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?

Me: I would love too, but I got school...

I looked up from my phone to see Louis smiling really big. I laughed and opened my arms out for him to hug me which he did and it definitely felt right this time. When we pulled apart we looked into each others eyes. I checked the time, It was 3:38, I hadn't finished my essay or slept at all!

"Crap, I have to go. Now." I said getting up quickly, getting my shoes.

"I don't want you to go..." Louis whispered

"I'll be free after I get back from school tomorrow, well maybe." I said kissing his cheek.

"How old are you?" Harry asked.

"19. Guys its March not June, I gotta graduate." I said.

"I wish it was June. Then you could be with me-us, yeah us." Louis said blushing.

"I'm so sorry, but Kay will be here. When we moved they knew she was 19 and they believed she already graduated so she doesn't have to go to school, but I do." I said walking towards the door, Louis up and following.

"Can't you miss a day? Please..." Louis pleaded.

"Louis, I-I don't think so. I have to finish my essay before 6:30 and print it. It's due tomorrow, on technical terms today." I said.

"B-But, B-But-" He looked at me with an adorable face and his bright blue eyes staring deeply into mine.

"Okay...Fine..."

Louis smiled widely and engulfed me into a huge hug. Looks like I'm having a day with Louis. 

A/N: I am so sorry, about the short chapters tonight will be a long Chapters. I promise, It will have the group singing with the two girls. Then Louis hears how good Hannah is at singing. So two songs, beach time, and a date.  Thank you for reading.~ KAT.