Hospitals I HATE them. Part 2

Chapter 11:

Hannah's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling sick to my stomach. The lights were so blinding and I couldn't lift a muscle.

"Hello?" I said my voice cracking.

"Ah, Miss. Jay, your up. You get to leave tonight but keep eating. You have low blood sugar. You could develop type 1 diabetes if you aren't careful. I'll get your friends and discharge papers." The doctor said and left. Oh my gosh type 1 diabetes, that means insulin shots. I don't think I could do that. But it has been about 3 days since I ate, so it make sense why I fainted. I've always hated hospitals you always ended up with bad news or maybe even good news. But good news is very rare. Louis, Kay, and the boys came in. Kay was furious and Louis looked sad and so did the boys. What happened while I was out?

"He-"

"Don't Hey me." Kay said.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"You didn't tell me. We tell each other everything, but you broke it Hannah. You freaking broke it!" Kay said.

"What are you ta- OH!" I said. "Don't remind me."

"I will be cause you promised to tell me everything. I told you everything to when right after it happened. You broke it." She yelled. I yank the cords and stuff that are stuck in me and stood up.

"KAY! HONESTLY I DON'T GIVE A CRAP! IF YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND OR SISTER YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND I WOULDN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. THE WEAK, INSCURE HANNAH IS GONE! THE ORIGIANL SPUNKY RED HEAD HANNAH IS BACK. I CAN STAND UP FOR MYSELF ONCE AGAIN." I yelled in her face. "Now. how did you find out?"

"Your phone."

"Oh my gosh. See you never want people to look on your phone or touch but its okay to look at things on mine?" I said.

"No."

"Exactly." I said "Get the doctor. I'm leaving now."

The doctor came in and I signed the discharge paper and left. When I got home I went up stairs to my room shut and locked to door. I pulled my guitar and started to strum 'Don't walk away' by Miley Cyrus. I started to sing it.

'I've been, running,

In circles all day long.

I'm out, of breath,

But I'm still going strong.

I'm gonna get you yeah,

No matter what they say.

You think I'm losing,

But I always get my way.

HEY!

Don't walk away,

When I'm talking to you.

This say no time for your

Bad attitude.

Don't give me, that face,

When you know I'm really

Down for the chase,

Cuz my heart's already in it,

And I'm never gonna quit it,

When you finally gonna get it,

Don't walk away.

When I'm talking to you