Mobbed!

Chapter 30:

Hannah's P.O.V.

*Next morning*

I woke up, well got out of bed. I walked to my bathroom that reeked of vomit. I brushed my teeth for like ten minutes. I ran my fingers through my hair till it felt wet and sticky. Vomit. I squealed. Louis rushed in.

"What happened what did I miss?" Louis asked frantically.

"Me brushing my teeth for 10 minutes and running my hand through vomit." I said.

"Ew," he said I took the end my hair, with the vomit and rubbed it on his cheek.

"HANNAH!"

"LOUIS!" I mocked

"Not funny,"

"Not funny," I mocked him.

"Seriously the copy cat game?"

"Stop that."

"Stop that."

I loved mocking people, I really do. I pushed him out of the way and grabbed some of my clothes and went to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?"

"What are you doing?" I said. "I'm taking a shower, so out."

"Aw."

"No. Are you a perv? No, so out!"

"Fine!" He stopped out, I closed the door and locked it. I turned on the water, and got into the shower after I stripped off all my clothes.

*after shower*

I walked and saw that Louis was sleeping. Aw, lets mess it up. I tiptoed over to my dresser and grabbed my lucky black sharpie and drew a very detailed mustache and spectacle with a chain, along with 'Zayn did this' on his fore head. I put my sharpie back and walked to the bathroom. I dropped the shower head to startle him. I walked out and saw Louis on his feet with a tired look. Actress time!

"Aw, Lou, who did this to you?" I said looking at his face.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Honey, you didn't smell it or feel it? Go look in the mirror."

For a guy he has a high pitch scream.

"ZAYN MALIK YOU ARE DEAD!" He yelled stomping out, one thing he doesn't know is I'm a very good artist. I followed him to Zayn's room. Zayn was dressed and looking in the mirror. Louis grabbed his collar. Zayn started to laugh.

"THIS IS NOT FUNNY MALIK! TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!" Lou screamed in is face.

"Sorry but I didn't do it. I wish I did." He chuckled.

"WHO ELSE LIKE DRAWING?" He screamed.

I walked out and told Ali and Kay not to blow it for me. They agreed, I never told them that I could draw, and all my art work is locked in my art room and I have the key around my neck. I went upstairs to my room and put my hair in a braid and put a pink ribbon around the top. I walked in to Zayn's room to see Louis still yelling at Zayn, Zayn was in hysterics.