Explaining & Later on..

Chapter 18:

Louis' P.O.V.

"I'm waiting, is it true?" Hannah asked. I hated to admit it to her but I had to.

"Yes, BUT....I realized that you are the one I love. When we kiss I feel like I'm cloud nine, NO LIE. But Eleanor and I its like kissing my grandma." I said hoping she'll understand.

"Okay and...." She said.

"I love you Hannah. I don't why I cheated but I'm truly sorry. I'm Truly Madly Deeply in the love with you." I said.

"Look Louis, I love you too. But the thing is you missed my birthday party to snog with Eleanor in a park! I saw you! It broke my heart you didn't show, but to see you snogging with her broke my heart in two!" She yelled. I missed the party? I nobody told me the day or time it was.

"Hannah, I promise you this is the truth when I say it. I would have been there if I knew. Nobody told me the day or time." I said.

"Yea right."

"I's true I didn't tell him." Harry spoke up.

"Oh really?" She yelled jumping over the couch to him. "It's you're fault that I cried at my birthday party and sung a song that I thought was right. YOU SAID HE SAID HE WAS COMING!!" She yelled in his face. He was scared but I was way more than he was, so I'll be dead and have a funeral.

"And Hannah, I know you won't believe this either but She kissed me. I promise, I swear on my own grave that its the truth." I said. It was true Eleanor cupped my face and smashed her lips on mine she was crazy. Sure we made up but I thought we were friends, until she kissed me. I have to break up with her even though I didn't count us as a couple she did and the kiss meant that I basically did cheat. All of Hannah's ex's has cheated on her. I don't want to lose her, I can't.

"Hannah, please just a second chance! I'll do anything, I can't lose you." I said.

"There's NOTHING you could do to make me give you a second chance." She spit. I knew it! I knew it and Eleanor will pay for me losing my girl. " Louis William Tomlinson, I love you but the saying is 'If you love someone let them go. If they come back it yours, If it doesn't, it never was.' And I love you and I letting go of you. Maybe, MAYBE in time i will forgive you and date you. But's rare.

*3 Months later*

Kay's P.O.V.

Hannah has gone from the little spunky red head to Bad Girl. She is whatever to everyone. She doesn't care about life anymore. She was such a good girl. She's doing a little concert tonight and she's doing 'Miss Movin' On' by Fifth Harmony. She's Miss. Independent, and Her fans call her 'Miss. Moving on for life' Only because of her motto..... When people walk away from you, LET THEM GO. Your destiny is never tied to anybody who LEAVES you. And it doesn't mean that they are bad people, it just mean that their part is in your HISTORY is OVER. She hasn't talked to Louis in 3 months. Hannah thought oh its okay let me date Louis' enemy Tom Parker from the the wanted. I wasn't okay with it but for the first time she slipped and cussed me out.

It was time for the concert and she didn't know Louis was coming. Louis is a complete wreck. He hasn't left his flat since the break up. Tom was backstage with her getting ready. Oh did I mention she packed up and left me and moved in with Tom. She claims she loves him way more than she would ever love Louis. She said his name once since the last time I saw her. The show started and the song started.