The EVIL prank!

Chapter 13:

Hannah's P.O.V.

I decided to prank them I know Kay might try to see through it but if we stay in character she'll believe it. I decided that it wouldn't work either I didn't have more actors. I called the boys up.

"Harry, put me on speaker." I whispered

"Okay? You're on speaker." Harry said.

"I want to prank Kay, Niall and Louis. We watched Zombieland and Ni and Lou were pretty freaked out about it. I have the non-smudge, realistic zombie make-up." I said.

"Okay. Perrie, Alison, Danielle you up for a prank?" Harry asked.

"Alison? Alison who?" I asked.

"Alison Skyy. Why?" He asked.

"Ali? Oh my gosh! You did escape Brad!" I said.

"Hannah? Is that you? Since when are you the Spunky Red head again?" She asked.

"Oh, hospital trips and my parents died." I said.

"Cool, cool. And I'm sorry for your lost. Did ya go to the funeral?"

"Yea behind Louis' and Kay's Back. okay so are you in?"

"yea!" Three girls yelled.

"Boys?"

"I guess. But you are gonna here about it from Louis." Liam said

"yea" Zayn and Harry said.

"Oh well, Hurry and get here." I said and we hung up. I went in to my bedroom closet and grabbed the make-up and went down stairs and out side. They were here they got of their cars quietly and we went inside and put the make-up, and they went outside and started to bang on the door. I walked over to it and Lou, Niall, and Kay woke up. I opened it and Liam bit me. I turned around and looked at Louis.

"ZOMBIES!!" Ni and Lou screamed.

"Really Hannah. Stop pretending." She said trying to smudge the make-up as I try to bite her she pulls away to fast. "Okay you scream Zombies again." We shuffled over towards them. I tried biting Lou but he ran upstairs as we backed Kay and Ni into the kitchen. And Ni grabbed a knife and started to swing it around and ended up cutting me.

"OW!!!!!" I screamed. I stuck my middle finger up at Niall and went to the bathroom. I cleaned off the make-up and I tried to stop the bleeding. Harry and Ali could you drive me to the emergency room. It won't stop bleeding."

"Sure." They said and we left.

"So, how'd you meet?" I asked.

"Strange but I was one the nurses that helped take you to the room. But I was so resigned to someone that had Asama." Alison said.

"Cool. So are y'all a 'thing' now?" I asked smiling knowing she was a big fan and loved Harry.

"Uh, no. But if she says yes to a date we will." Harry said.

"I already said yes to that!" Alison said and I started to laugh.

"You two act like an old married couple." I laughed.

"Hey!" They shouted but I laughed even harder.

"we're here. Wanna us to come in?" Harry said I nodded. We walked in, 'I said this before but I hate hospitals.' I thought. We walked up to the desk. Harry started to say something and I looked at my forearm to see it was a bloody mess, blood was coming out through my fingers that were trying to put on pressure.

"Look lady. My arm is bleeding and won't stop so why don't you call a doctor to help me?!" I yelled and took my hand that was bloody touched her face with it.

"Okay." she running to find a doctor. within 2 minutes one came and I ended up getting stitches. We drove home in silence and when I got home I looked straight at Niall.

"Let her blow off so steam." Kay said.

"YOU!" I pointed at Niall, I was 5'9 and he was 5'7, I walked over to him, lifting off the sofa into the air. "YOU MADE ME GO TO THE HOSPITAL TWICE TODAY!!" I yelled in his face. Kay got me to let go and Niall was a bit scared of me.

"I thought you were really zombies." He said.

"ZOMBIES DO'T FREAKIN' EXSIST!" I yelled and left to blow of steam. If I was angry I could do something later I would regret. I walked to a park and sat on a bench. It was about 5 minutes before someone came.

"You scared Niall pretty bad, you and me both know he didn't mean it." Louis said

"I know. Kay, Ali, and you know that I can loose my temper pretty fast and I'll go off on the person." I said.

"Yea, they all know now. Could you try to calm down before you blow up on people?"

"I could try but I don't know if I can. He made have to get stitches." I said.

"Lets stop talking about and talk about something different." He said sitting down next to me facing me.

"Like wh-" I said being cut off by Louis smashing his lips on mine. The firework exploded from my stomach. This was something I loved, sure it like a fantasy but his kiss, just makes me want mare every time he pulled away. We pulled away for air, we were both smiling.

"Like that." He smiled.

A/N: Enjoy! I'll update again later. ~KAT.