Louis' Memeories Pt4

Chapter 23:

Louis' P.O.V.

Hannah was crying because of a text saying that she need to dump me or there would be consequences. She didn't but ran out of the house after Kay told me about her kidnapping in 9th grade, and being raped. She ran out so fast when I went out there was a guy driving off. Hannah was in the passenger side, sleeping? I got in my car and followed them, until I lost them in Virginia. I went to the police station and a Mr. Jay head officer, he helped me find Hannah. He drove me to this old looking house with ivy on the outside walls. He kicked the door down and the squad ran through.

"Someone help!! Help me Please!!" I heard a girl pleading and crying.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Louis? Help Me Please!!" the girl whined more. Wait how did she know my name?

"Hannah? Hannah is that you?" I called as the police officers attacked the guy who kidnapped her.

"Yes Louis it me!! Please help me!" She called.

"I'm coming Hannah!" I said. The 3rd room I checked she was in there. She was in a huge shirt and no shoes.

"What happened?" I asked.

"He-He raped me," She said. I was so angry I carried her out to the police station. I met her father and we talked and we left to go back to England. We had to explain to Kay what the issue is. When we got back Hannah fell asleep and had a nightmare. I took her upstairs and calmed her down by singing little things. All more happened.

*Present*

Hannah was here. She shooed the other people out of here and I fell asleep. She wiped the sweat off my forehead.

"Louis are you okay?" She asked.

"Why wouldn't I?"I asked.

"You started shaking and talking." She said.

"Oh Hannah,"

"Louis, you scared the crap out of me!" She shouted/

"Hannah, I remembered. The group, Eleanor, the first time seeing you, The bullies, saving you." I said. "I remember falling in love with you. Hannah I really love."

"I love you too." She said kissing my forehead.

"Aww no lip action?" She grinded and kissed me lightly.

A/N: I love the 600 some reads can I get a 700? Love you all! ~KAT.