Heart Pancakes and Fun & Games.

Chapter 24:

*Present time*

Hannah's P.O.V.

I kissed me lightly and sat down in the chair and texted Harry to get his butt here in 20 minutes to take me to the hotel.

"Louis, when Harry gets here I have to go. I have to go because I have to pack my stuff and yours cause tomorrow we are off to Portsmouth!" I said happy to be going home. Aunt Marie and Uncle Jeffery took over my parents mansion. My mom was a famous author and my dad was the head of his police force.

"Wait! you're leaving me here!" Louis asked.

"No Lou, you're being released tomorrow." I said.

"I'll miss you." He said. I looked at the door to see Harry in the door way.

"Aw, I'll miss you too Lou. See you tomorrow." I said walking towards Harry. We walked, well I was still using crutches, 8 days and I'm really good at using them. We got to his car and he drove to the hotel. We walked out to see paparazzi I used my crutches and went before Harry. Harry soon followed after I was walking into my room. I wobbled in and fell flat on my face. Some girls were walking by and my door was open and they laughed.

"Oh my gosh who's the chock falling into her apartment?" one said.

"It's NONE OF YOUR BUESSINESS!!! I'LL CALL PAUL IF YOU DON'T LEAVE!" I said getting up.

"You don't know One Direction, or their body guards." Another said.

"Okay I'll prove it!" I said dialing Paul.

"Hey Paul, Some rude girls are bothering me could you take care of it?" I asked into the phone.

"Yea sure." He said. Two minutes flat he's out here telling them to leave. "Are you all right then?" I nodded. The girls were shock and angry. More enemies, GREAT! I shut the door and started packing. I was ticked beyond ticked! But I was happy to see my boyfriend alive, and I get to see my Aunt Marie and Uncle Jeffery.

*leaving for Portsmouth*

Harry helped me inside the hospital since my fall yesterday twisted my left ankle and my right one is broken. Harry and Liam carried me to Louis' room like security guards carrying a crazed fan away. When we got there they dropped my on my butt and left. Louis was already out of his bed and helped me up.

"Thanks." I said smiling. "Are you ready?"

"yea do you need help?"

"Yes." I said. He gave his bag to Harry and Louis carried me out of the hospital. His scent took over and my eyes soon started to droop and I was soon fast asleep.

Louis' P.O.V.

Hannah fell asleep in my arms we walked our to the tour bus and boarded. I sat down on one of the sofa's and let her sleep in my lap. She was so cute just sleeping in my lap. She was wearing a short sleeved shirt today and she had a fresh cut on her arm. Why? Why would she cut. Se started to shake and cry. I tried to wake her up, until she yelled.

"NO DONT HURT HIM!"

"Hurt who?" I asked.

"You," she whispered.