A COMA?!

Sorry I decided this should be a chapter to get this done before I forget it. So here it is Chapter 19 everybody enjoy!!!! ~KAT.

Chapter 19:

Hannah' P.O.V.

"Life is funny. Things change, People Change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone. Quoted by the one and only Zayn Malik!" I yelled as we walked to the van. Its been a week since me and Louis made up and we were happy. They just finish a concert and we were on our way the to hotel. Why a hotel? You may asked, Because we are in New York. Louis and I decided to go out after we got to the hotel. We were driving fine and then we crashed. Totaled the car. I wiggled out of the car and I called 911 and then Paul.

"Paul, Louis totaled the car, I managed to get out but Louis seems to be out cold!" I said.

"Haha Hannah, Louis has played this one before." He said laughing. He was laughing thinking this is a joke. I limped over to Louis side took a picture of the of the totaled car so he could see Louis and The car totaled I sent the picture and went back to talking to Paul.

"Paul I sent a picture," I said as sirens were coming around the corner. They jumped out and they asked me questions what happened?

"I see We'll have to meet you at the hospital." Paul said and we hung up and I started to answer questions.

"What happened?" One of the workers asked.

"Uh, I don't know really. We were driving fine and the next thing I know I'm wiggling out of the car." I said. They nodded.

"Are you hurt?" The same worker asked.

"Yes my ankle I think its broken." I stated. He nodded and helped to the ambulance. I watched as they got Louis out they put him on the gurney but I was on one of the benches with the worker checking my ankle. Louis wouldn't wake up. I was crying because the worker was hurting my ankle and Louis would not wake up.

*Hospital*

They took Louis to the operation room and me to the Xray room. They took Xrays of my ankle and the decided it was broken and need a cast. They helped me to a regular room and the others came with and they put a red cast on my foot. I love the color and it was kind of fun but sad at the same time. He gave me crutches and gave me papers to sign. I signed we went out to the waiting room to wait to see about Lou.

*5 hours later*

"Louis Tomlinson" I stood up but fell cause I didn't use my crutches. Kay and Ali helped me up and Harry handed me my crutches. We followed the doctor down a hall and left, then right, then left, then right, the another right, then a left and we were outside Louis' door.

"Louis," I whispered seeing him pale and lying down eyes closed.

"He's in a coma for now but we won't know how long it will be. See when he crashed He hit his head pretty hard on the steering wheel and something ended up stabbing him. He's out cold but you can go in to see him." The doctor said. We nodded and walked in. Niall for some reason brought his guitar and started strumming Demi Lovato's Don't Forget. And I started to sing along.

'Did you forget

That I was even alive

Did you forget