The Light

Chapter 28:

Hannah's P.O.V.

Louis apologised, and sang a song for me. Soon visiting hours were over and they had to leave. I slipped in to sleep. But soon I felt as if the life was being sucked out of me. I couldn't breathe and I was slipping away to something so bright. All the pain slipping away, worries, sorrows, everything that brought pain to me, just left. I saw the bright light I was finally flying, I was flying towards it. It felt ever so peaceful. Until I was shocked.

"CLEAR!" Someone yelled and shocked me. The light was disappearing, everything that disappeared came back.

"CLEAR!" Someone yelled and shocked me again. No! I don't want to go back! Come back light, comeback!

"CLEAR!" Someone yelled again and I started breathing heavily and my eyes opened. I looked around I saw Kay looking worried, Louis crying on Harry, Ali crying to herself silently, Liam, Niall, Zayn were trying to help Louis calmed down. What happened. I'll tell you what happened, you just died and the doctors just brought you back. I lost completely, I'm arguing with myself in my mind.

"Louis, Louis she's okay." Harry said looking at me. I knew what to do.

"Louis who, who are you people?" I asked pretending to be confused.

"No, why her!" Louis yelled. Oh Louis!

"Gosh Louis you have definitely lost it." I said smiling.

"What? Yo said what, how, WHY!" He said. I just laughed. He looked like he was going attack me. Harry, Ali, Liam, and Zayn held Louis back from attacking.

"Louis, you love her. You kill her you won't have her later." Harry said in a strained voice. Louis stopped fighting them. I pulled the wires off of me and walked over to him. Everyone backed away.

"Louis," I said calmly. He looked on the verge of tears again. I saw Harry mouth 'boobear' I mouthed 'what?' He smiled and mouthed 'nickname' oh, okay then.

"Come here, boobear." Is said he I opened my arms for him to hug. He scooted an couple on inches and hugged me. He silently cried on my shoulder.

Shh, it's okay. It's okay." I cooed. He calmed down a bit. He stopped crying and he pulled away and looked at me.

"How'd you know about my nick name? I thought you weren't a fan." He said. I smiled weakly and pointed to Harry.

"Well I like hearing it coming from your mouth." Louis said smiling weakly.

"You are so cute!" I said, laughing.

"Oh, so I'm not hot?" He asked. I laughed.

"Yea sure," I said laughing. He playfully glared at me. I did the same.

*2 days later*

"What was it like? You know dying and all?" Harry asked.

"It was peaceful. Everything that brought me pain left me, and I was drifting off in the light. I heard someone yelling 'CLEAR' a bunch of times, and get shocked afterwards. What's it like to flirt with every girl insight?" I said.

"Oh, you want to go there?! Alison's my one and only!" He yelled.

"Yea, if we were in Los Vegas you two would be married and divorced today. Lucky us!" I said smiling sweetly.

"We wouldn't divorce!" He yelled.

"Yea, uhuh. Sure," I said laughing. Walking out of the kitchen while looking at Harry. And with my clumsy self I ran into someone, his scent so familiar. I looked up to see the those beautiful blue/green eyes.