Kay and Ni's Secret

Chapter 8:

Kay's P.O.V.

While Hannah was recording songs me and Niall started to talk as the others talked to Simon.

"Kay, so... what are you doing tonight?" Niall asked Quietly. I looked at him confused.

"Nothing, why?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to know if you like to go on a date.... with me." He said looking down blushing. AW so cute.

"Yes." I said. "Yes I will." He looked up surprised.

"You will?" He asked happily.

"I said yes didn't I?"

"Yes, so after we are done here we'll go."

*Later date time*

Niall came to pick me up and was so sweet. We heard 'Heart Attack' by Demi Lovato on the way. And we sang our hearts out.

'Puttin' my defences up

'Cause I don't wanna fall in love

If I ever did that

I think I'd have a heart attack

Never put my love out on the line

Never said yes to the right guy

Never had trouble getting what I want

But when it comes to you, I'm never good enough

When I don't care

I can play 'em like a Ken doll

Won't wash my hair

Then make 'em bounce like a basketball

But you make me wanna act like a girl

Paint my nails and wear high heels

Yea you, make me so nervous

That I just can't hold your hand

You make me glow, but I cover up

Won't let it show, so I'm

Puttin' my defences up

Cause I don't wanna fall in love

If I ever did that

I think I'd have a heart attack (x3)

Never break a sweat for the other guys

When you come around, I get paralyzed

And everytime I try to be myself

It comes out wrong like a cry for help

It's just not fair

Pain's more trouble than love is worth

I gasp for air

It feels so good, but you know it hurts

But you make me wanna act like a girl

Paint my nails and wear perfume

For you, make me so nervous

That I just can't hold your hand

You make me glow, but I cover up

Won't let it show, so I'm

Puttin' my defences up

Cause I don't wanna fall in love

If I ever did that

I think I'd have a heart attack (x3)

The feelings got lost in my lungs

They're burning, I'd rather be numb

And there's no one else to blame

So scared I take off and I run

I'm flying too close to the sun

And I burst into flames

You make me glow, but I cover up

Won't let it show, so I'm

Puttin' my defences up

'Cause I don't wanna fall in love

If I ever did that

I think I'd have a heart attack (x2)

I think I'd have a heart attack (x2)'

We had so much fun already. We soon arrived at Nando's and went in and had a seat in the back so fans wouldn't attack us. Soon we had a waiter that seemed and looked gay, his name was Loki. Weird name for a person don't ya think? We ordered and started a conversation about Hannah and Louis.

"Why was Hannah flipping out they she did when we thought she was going to explained?" Niall asked.

"Uh, Well I think she was having a dream where she was being raped. But I'm not sure. Louis really cares for her and its only been what 4 or 5 days together?" I said.

"Oh okay. I know he does. After he dropped her and arrive home he told me everything and how bad he felt and he wants to get her confidence back." Niall said smiling. Oh my gosh, He doesn't know how hard it's gonna be.

"Niall, She was confident. Very confident, he could do anything if she put her mind to it. But her being kidnapped in 9th grade took it all away. Sure she could get nervous but Once she did it, she was happy. But being kidnapped twice might be harder to get her on her feet again." I said. I missed the confident Hannah, she was a spunky little red head, I finally got taller than her and she got kidnapped.

"How? How would it be harder?" Niall asked.

"Ni, It took 3 freaking years to get it back! 3 freaking years! It will be harder this time!" I yelled. Niall looked scared kind of surprised of me yelling. "I'm sorry. This is just a touchy subject. Can we change it?" He nodded and the food came. We talked about their new album and their 'This Is Us' tour in the summer. We left and he took me to my house.

"Kay, wait, Kay I don't care if it's the first date but would you please be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Niall, I don't deserve-" I started but cut of by him kissing me on the lips. Sparks flew and It was perfect. We pulled apart for air and I said "Yes, Niall I'll be your girlfriend." He smile, kissed me on the cheek and left because Simon wanted to talk to the lads and him. I waved to him before going inside to see Hannah watching the Titanic and crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Jack...Just...Died....And...Rose....Just...Let....Go....To...Get SAVED!!" She sobbed.

"Hannah, you are dramatic." I said. She laugh sarcastically and I laughed for real and went to sit by her. I told her about everything that happened. But made her promise not to tell her anything. Which she did. Niall and I want this to be secret because of my dream.

A/N: Yay 3rd update today enjoy!! I will update twice tomorrow. Byes ~KAT.