2: Purple Nose

Jade's P.O.V
It's been a week after we got to the Safe House and I have done a few hits. Earning a few bucks to pay the bills. Alison was checking the information SHIELD had on me.
"JADE!" Alison screamed and I quickly ran upstairs and to her room.
"What?! Where's the blood?" I asked and saw she wasn't injured but she had a terrified look on her face.
"L-look" she said pointing to her screen. I walked over and looked at the screen.
Name: Jade Harrison
DoB: December 14th
Age: 15
Hair Color: Black
Eyes: Blue
Known as: The Raven
Abilities: Hand to hand combat, telekinesis, and Telepathy
Allies: Alison George and Adam Grant
Information: born in Brooklyn, New York to her mother Alice Raven. Father is unknown. The only one that knew of her identity was Alison George. Alison was born on March 23rd in Brooklyn. Her parents, Emily Dawson and Roger George died in a house fire.
Alison was scared. I could tell that she was. The only person that could've gave them this information is Adam. He wouldn't do that, would he? That scared me. What if he did? I backed away from the computer.
"We n-need to do something" Alison said.
"What can we do? We don't have any back up plans. All I can do is fight back. If they find their way here I want you to run to the backyard and hide in the shed. When it's all good I'll come and get you" I said as a loud sound from downstairs interrupted our thoughts, "change of plans. Hide under your bed."
I walked to my room and put on my suit and mask. I slid my knife in my combat boots and then I slowly crept down the stairs. I looked down to see Captain Rogers walking out of the living room which was right above the stairs. I jumped from the stairs and onto his shoulders. I tightened my thighs around his neck making his face turn pinkish red. He tapped my thigh hard but it didn't phase me. Then he got a good grip on my leg and threw me off and to the ground. I put my hand up before I reached the ground and caught myself before I face planted. I looked up at Cap with cold eyes and I moved my hair from my face.
"I don't want to fight a kid" he said calmly.
"I'm not a kid" I hissed charging at him and ducking under his arms when he reached to grab me. I pulled his arm behind his back making it crack a little bit. He grabbed my leg and pulled me to the ground. I kicked him where it hurts and he kneeled down in pain.
"RAZOR!" I yelled and the dog jumped out of the kitchen waiting for orders, "go protect Alison!" The dog raced up the stairs just as Cap started getting up.
"I don't want to hurt you, Jade" he said, "or Alison."
"Who told you my name?" I asked harshly.
"Adam Grant" he answered. I closed my eyes feeling betrayed. It was as if my heart just broke.
"Did you get my rose?" I asked with a smirk that was covered by my mask. His nostrils flared. I crossed my arms over my chest.
"I did" he said.
"I thought it would be nice to give you a present" I said as I put my hands behind my back and grabbed the vase that was on the table. He rushed at me and I quickly slammed the vase on his head. He held his head in pain. I started to run up the stairs but I felt Cap grab my foot and pull me down. He had my foot close to his face... Wrong move Flag Boy! I kicked him in the nose and heard a loud crack. Then I kicked him in the face again and he laid on the ground. His eyes were closed. I checked his pulse and he was okay. I could get killed for killing an Avenger. I grabbed his limp arm and dragged him down the hall to the back sitting room where I normally drank my coffee. I took out hand cuffs and put it on his wrist then the other end to the heater. I took off my mask and laid it on the table next to him. I hope no one followed him. I walked back upstairs and went into Alison's room.
"Alison. It's okay now" I said and she crawled out from under her bed. She had fear written on her face. She ran into my arms and she hugged me tightly, "everything is going to be okay. I hope."
I changed into sweatpants and a sweatshirt and pulled my hair put into a ponytail. I hopped down the stairs to hear a sound of handcuffs shaking. I walked out into the seating room to see that Flag Boy was awake. "I'm sorry about the whole handcuff thing. I don't trust you" I said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, "would you like anything? Water, food? I have cookies."
He looked at me as if I were crazy.
"This is really awkward" I said as Alison ran down stairs and into the room.
"Jade! I drew a really pretty picture-" Alison said but stopped when she saw Cap, "why is he here? I thought you said we'd be safe." Alison wrapped her arms arm my waist and buried her face into my side.
"Hey Alison. I promise everything will be okay" I said moving hair from her face.
"Pinkie promise?" She asked.
"Pinkie promise" I said smiling as we linked our pinkie fingers together. She gave Cap a small smile before rushing off to her bedroom, "do you at least need to use the bathroom? Cause if you do that means I have to undo your cuffs and allow you to go to the bathroom. But if you need anything do be afraid to ask. And I'm making hot chocolate in a little bit. I'll make three cups." I gave him a thumbs up before backing away awkwardly.
"Wait" he said and I stopped in my tracks.
"Hmmm?" I asked.
"What will it take to get these off?" He asked with a small smile.
"Trust" I said before walking away.
That night I made hot chocolate for three people. Alison asked for whipped cream. I took a cup to Cap. "Are you able to drink it with one hand or do you need two?" I asked unsure if I trusted him. His nose was purple.
"I see that you don't trust me" he said.
"Really? I didn't think you'd notice" I said smiling awkwardly.
"I promise I won't hurt you" he said and I nodded slowly.
"I'm still not trusting you at the moment" I said giving him his hot chocolate. He could drink it with one hand.
"Why don't you trust me?" He asked.
"You're an Avenger. You'd take me in. I'm not stupid" I said drinking from my cup.
"I didn't say you were stupid" he said.
"I'm the enemy, Captain. I'm not innocent. There is no way I'm going to get out of this alive. Thanks to Adam I'm gonna die to the hands of the Avengers" I said with tears in my eyes.
"I promise they won't hurt you. You won't die" he said.
"You don't know that Cap" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.
"I won't let them" he said.
"Don't. I know what you're doing! You're trying to make me seem like you're trustworthy. Yet as soon as I unlock those handcuffs you'll push me to the ground and take me to SHIELD. It's not working Cap! You can try but I'm not falling for it" I said with tears now rolling down my cheeks. Cap let out a sigh, "if you need any blankets or pillows I'll bring some down. And sorry about your nose" I dried my tears and walked away to let him drink his hot chocolate.