36: Dorito

"I'm telling you, Tony, he looks like a dorito" I whispered to Tony as we both watched Steve train. We stared at his back. He had a shoulder and waist ratio of a dorito.
"I agree" Tony said as we both took a dorito out of the bag. I held mine up to Steve's back and smiled before eating the dorito.
"At least I'm not the only one who thinks that!" I said as Lucy stood beside me staring at Steve. Her eyes widened at the sudden realization.
"OH MY GOSH!" She yelled and Steve turned around with a confusing look. He's probably thinking; now why the heck are they watching me while eating Doritos?
"Hi" I said smiling at my Dorito boyfriend. I pushed Tony and Lucy out of the training room. Today Steve was suppose to train me. I loved it when he trained me. I remember when I use to hate it. I walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Good morning" he said smiling as we got into fighting stance.
"Same to you" I said as he threw a punch but I dodged it and threw a punch connecting my fist with his jaw. I smiled in victory before teleporting behind Steve and jumping onto his shoulders and tightening my thighs around his airway. He threw me off of him before stepping on my calf where the stitches were. My hid my cry in pain before sliding my free leg under him making him fall onto his back. I pinned him onto the floor and smirked at the super soldier.
"Did I just take down Captain America?" I asked tilting my head to the side.
"No" he pouted.
"CAPTAIN RAVEN!" Emma yelled walking past the training room making me throw the nearest object at the door, which so happened to be a bottle of water, causing her to run away while laughing like a hyena. I noticed that mine and Steve's faces were inches apart. I couldn't believe that I was dating him. He was so adorable. Plus he is a Dorito.
"Can you get off?" He asked smiling.
"Of course" I said rolling off of him with a smile.
I went back to my bedroom and changed my clothes into something more comfortable like one of Steve's sweatshirts and a pair of Thor's sweatpants. Lucy was on the couch and had her head in Matt's lap. Steve walked in from the elevator and was all sweaty from training.
"Don't even hug me. You're all sweaty" I said but Steve didn't listen. He just smiled and ran over wrapping his arms around me, "this is unfair!" Steve let go and gave me a kiss on the head before running to take a shower.
"Now I'm all sweaty" I pouted.
"You poor thing" Matt said smiling.
"You're just like your sister" I said walking back to my room as Matt let out a chuckle.

Flashback
"Gotta keep going, kid" Matt said as I kicked and punched at a punching bag. Emma was over near the edge counting how many times I punched. Emma was probably in her teens. Maybe 16 or 15 at the time. Matt was in his 20s. And I was 8 years old.
"My turn!" Emma said jumping over the ropes of the boxing ring.
"Alright. Let's do hand to hand combat. Jade you watch how Emma does it" Matt said as I took a seat and the siblings got into a fighting stance. Emma pulled back her dark hair before punching Matt right in the jaw. Emma jumped and kicked Matt right in the chest sending him down onto the ground. I ran over and grabbed her hand holding it up.
"We have a winner!" I said while laughing. Emma laughed at my actions before Matt tackled us both to the ground. The three of our laughs echoed through the hidden basement under the theater.
The three of us laid out on the roof of the theater looking up at the night sky. Adam probably wondering where I was. The stars above twinkled like diamonds. Emma smiled up at the sky and her eyes shimmered in the small amount of light. "One day I'm gonna be a superhero" I said, "like you, Emma."
"Aww thanks kid!" Matt said sarcastically.
"And you, Matt" I said, "I wanna be like The Huntress."
"You got a long way to go, kid" Emma said siting up.
"Not really. I already know most about combat. I know how to use my powers!" I said with the biggest smile.
"You got it all planned out, don't you?" Matt asked.
"I guess you could say that" I said.
"You should be heading back. Adam is probably worried sick" Emma said. I nodded before leaving the two siblings and going back to the apartment.