SNEAK PEAK & SERIES?

This is just a authors note

Hello all of my fellow readers! Now I just wanted to say a few things and also give a sneak peak for one of my new stories called Mischief & Mayhem. Yes if you guys didn't guess it is a story about Loki. I think you guys will like it. Plus I forgot to give the sneak peak in the last chapter so... Here's the awesome sneak peak!

The sunlight shone through the windows making Eleonora groan slightly. She covered her head with her blanket wanting the sun to go away. Her phone began to ring which made her yell in anger. She loved sleep but she hated it when someone interrupted her sleep. She picked up the phone, "hello?"

"Ellie! Did I wake you?" came the voice of Eleonora's older sister Rosalyn. Rosalyn had dark reddish orange hair and green eyes that could make a man melt. Rosalyn was the middle child. Both girls have an older brother, Sean, who is working at an organization called SHIELD.

"What do you want?" Eleonora asked running her hand through her head full of blonde curls. Her blueish green eyes focusing on the room she was in. Her lovely bedroom. The walls were a light blue color with a white trim. The beautiful windows allowed sunlight into the room which made Eleonora wake up every morning. Her bed in the middle of the room was soft and helped her sleep at night.

"Sean said he needed to tell you something" Rosalyn answered as she continued to walk down the busy streets of New York with a shopping bag in hand. Rosalyn had a strange shopping addiction. Especially with shoes. Rosalyn was the only one without abilities like her siblings. Sean could move things with his mind. Eleonora could do much more than just move things with her mind. She could change her appearance, make copies of herself, control the Earth element, she also could control any kind of weather.

"Like what?" Eleonora asked as she kicked her covers off and swung her legs over the side of the bed tiredly. She stood up from her bed and stretched letting out a high pitched squeal that made Rosalyn pull the phone away from her ear.

"About SHIELD" Rosalyn said when she put the phone closer to her ear once again. She listened for her little sister to groan loudly. Her sister didn't like SHIELD that much. She hated using her powers but she caused a lot of pain by using them.

"Tell them I'm not interested" Eleonora said with a small smile as she walked out into the kitchen to make herself some breakfast.

"They won't take no for an answer, Ellie. They need your help" Rosalyn said as she entered into her car.

"You just want to meet Spangles" Eleonora said as she poured herself a cup of coffee to wake her up in the morning. Rosalyn has had a crush on the first Avengers ever since she was little. Even though she believed he had died in the ice she still loved him. But when she found out that Captain America himself was alive and close to her age she flipped out.

"What?! No!" Rosalyn lied her cheeks getting red. The youngest Falcon snickered on the other end of the phone hearing her sister's quick reply.

"I'll see if I can get you to meet him" Eleonora said picturing her sister's red cheeks in her mind.

"So you'll do it?" Rosalyn asked.

"Count me in" Eleonora said before hanging up the phone....

Alright! What did you guys think?! So if you haven't noticed the main character's name is Eleonora Falcon. Also if you guys haven't noticed is that this is gonna be a love story. So I should also let you guys see the summary of the story so you know what you're getting yourself into.

He's a prince from another world and she's a girl from New York. Eleonora Falcon was always seen as a misfit. Always causing mischief and mayhem ever since she was little. But when she is called into help an organization called SHIELD. She meets her match. Loki and Eleonora are exactly alike... Well besides the fact that Loki is from another world. Eleonora slowly finds herself falling for the enemy. Loki can't help but feel something for the mortal as well.

Would you guys read this book? Also I'm thinking... Should I write a Johnny Storm fanfic as well? Or maybe other characters that Chris Evans has portrayed like Jake Jensen from The Losers, or Nick Grant from Push.
Another thing that I wanted to do is show you guys two new covers. Of course the first cover is gonna be the cover for Mischief & Mayhem. But the second cover is something I'm really excited for.

Book Cover #1

Book Cover #2*dramatic music*

Book Cover #2
*dramatic music*

The Raven! Which if you guys haven't guess

The Raven! Which if you guys haven't guess... Yes it is book 2 of The Enemy! And yes I'm making this into a series! I'm so excited for the second book that I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as you guys enjoyed the first. So you're probably wondering what will happen in the second book. Well I'll give you a little hint.

1) Alison not being dead (which happened in the last chapter)

2) Jade's mother might return

3) Adam's return

4) a new villain!

5) a new character that was created by one of the readers. This character I am really excited to use.

6) a few new characters that I created.

7) and maybe Raven Torch will make a come back for a little while. I'm not sure yet.

But I hope you guys are excited for the second book. I know I am!~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️