The Running

(Picture is Alex's Wolf)

We stopped at the edge of our borders and got out. Another one of the mean girls who didn't like me pushed me our of the truck.

----Alex's P.O.V
    Tasha pushed Sarah out of the truck. She's so mean. I went to go help her up. I hoisted her up by the shoulders and she thanked me. "You took a nasty fall. You sure your not hurt?" I asked. "Um I'm ok. Just a bruise." She said. "You need ice?" I asked. "No I have to go. Sorry." She said.

---Sarah's P.O.V
     I finally found Mari in the bathroom. "Great now I can do you too!" She said and started doing my makeup. "I got push out of the truck." I said as I climbed up on the counter. "I'm sorry to hear that sweetie. Will you turn your head so I can apply the lip gloss?" She asked. I giggled but did as I was told. "You are all done!" She said happily.
I walked out looking very fashionable. "And Now For Our Female Participants." And announcer boomed. Mariah and I shared a glance before bounds towards the ceremony.

  "1,2,3..." The announcer boomed again. All the girls were on the starting line. 'Thank goodness we get a head start' I thought. 'Yeah, but I don't think the boys could catch us anyways' Izze told me. Mariah and I changed into our wolf forms and then we were off.
    The wind rushed against my furry face as I leaped, speedy, over a stream running across the track. We were half way to the edge when Mariah tripped on a called body. "Go!" She said. "I'm not leaving you!" I yelled and pulled her up to her feet. "Thanks." The breathed. "Don't mention it" I breathed back. We heard how long and then we started running again. I was getting tired, but I could see the finish line in the distance. There were girls falling everywhere. Chelsea got caught by a popular boy from the Blood Thirst pack, and they went tumbling down a hill. "Chelsea got caught by Aiden." I said to Mariah. "Oh, they are so annoying." She replied. "I know." I said. The boys were catching up and they were on our heels now. I mean literally. We had to kick them away to make space for our paws to hit the ground. Crazy right! A big white wolf tackled Mari and she howled in surprise. "M-" I paused and stopped running. 'I think they know each other' Izze said. 'Yeah they do' I thought. I started running again. Snow started to fall and, just my luck, I got caught too. Turns out it was a light brown wolf with...YELLOW EYES! "Alex?" I asked. "Yeah, how'd you know?" He asked, but I couldn't reply. We went tumbling down a hill. 'Who puts a river at the bottom of a hill?' I thought. I rolled from underneath him and into the deep deep river. The water was cold and it woke me up from my astonishment. 'Izze is it ok if I turn into my human form now?' I asked. 'Yeah, but you know you'll be undressed right? We wolves don't wear clothing.' She replied. 'Ok...' I thought. So I was struggling to get out of the water and then I just gave up. I sank down down down. All I saw was a body diving in after me before I blacked out.