Keep you safe

The next day, I woke up with a perky Mariah in my face. "Well you look happy!" I said and sat up on my elbows. "Yeah, Brad and I went out last night. And guess what? He kissed me! Me!" She squealed. "Oh! I'm so proud of you!" I said in the same voice. We hugged. Then she skipped out the door. 'Glad she's gone' Izze said. 'She was happy. I'm glad she came to us.' I thought. 'Now, it's almost December...' She said. "No!" I said aloud. 'I can't change now! Not in his house' I thought angrily. In December at 12:00 midnight, my wolf form comes out and NO ONE can tame it. It goes completely crazy and does completely crazy things. I've never known why this happens to me, but I know that other wolves can't do the same. "

     "Hey, miss me?" Alex said and shut the door behind him. "Yeah. Um...can I tell you something?" I asked. "Of course!" He said and sat next to me at our desk. "I, uh, Well my wolf form comes out on December 1st and nobody can tame it. I don't know what to do. Can you help me?" "I'll do whatever to make you safe." He said. The kiss was slow and we both were smiling the whole time. We broke apart with smiles on our faces. "I've been wanting to do that for so long." He said. We laughed. "Me too." I said. "You hungry?" He asked. "You know me, always hungry." I said. "I sent one of the maids to make us some special waffles, your favorite." He teased. "Oooooh! Yay! But you didn't have to do that." I gushed. "I'd do it for you." He said sweetly. "I'll eat then I'll show you around the village. And my favorite hiking spot." I said. "Sounds like a plan." He said. We ate then I changed into my comfy outfit.

"Are we there yet?" Alex groaned from behind me. "Nope!" "Now?" "Yes!" "Really?..." "No! Be quite I'm trying to focus!" I said.
     "Ahh! Here it is!" "A Cave?" He asks. "No! A beautiful cave!" I said. "There's water and everything!" I said defensively. "Ok, it is really pretty!" He agreed. We sat down on a rock near the waters edge. "I used to love it here. But then my dad got all paranoid about 'what if the rouges come?' And stuff like that." "I guess we both have a secret hiding place." "Except yours isn't really secret." I added. "I guess not." He said. We laughed. "We'll find our little hiding place." He said. We held hands.

      Then there was a howl and rustling of leaves outside the cave. The howl started out as a cheer but then others followed. "The rouges attack call" Alex said and we ran off to save the mansion. We got into the mansion ten minutes later. We both were breathing hard but we kept searching the house for the rouges. We found them in the living room fighting off all our staff and our Luna.