The Visit

"I'm so sorry this had to happen." I said while stroking Alex's hair. "Hey, it's the circle of life." He said sadly. "I should be doing this to you." He said and ruffled my hair. I giggled. "It seemed like you needed it more." I said. We kissed for a short time then the door opened. "I'll come back later." Mariah said, trying to bite back a smile. "No, no. We were just..." Alex started. There was a short silence. Then everyone broke out into laughter. "I came to tell you that it's time to make a decision." She said seriously. "Oh..." Alex said. "What are you not telling me?" I asked. "I'll tell you I'm a minute." He said shortly. Mariah left the room and I turned to Alex. "We have to figure out what we are going to do about the whole Alpha thing." He said shyly. "Oh! Well um..." I said. "I don't think I'm ready." "I don't know. You seem already their Alpha." I said. "Thanks. But really I might want to wait a year or two." He said. "Ok. So what do I do about staying or leaving here?" I asked. "I'll still be here if you want to wait a few years too." "I want to be here with you ever second if I can." I said. We kissed again and the door opened again. "Oh come on!" I yelled. Mariah just laughed and walked over to our desk. "Have you made a decision?" "No, not just yet." Alex said. "Ok well the ceremony is in a week and we need to figure out what type of ceremony it is." She said. "We'll give us a few days then." I said. We all laughed. Mariah walked out of the room. Alex and I smiled.

     The rouge wolves had gone and the sun was bright. 'Iz! Time for a run.' I thought cheerfully. 'Yippeeeee' she said. "Alex-Pooo!" I sang. "Yes, Sarah-Poo?" He sang back. "May I go for a run?" I asked. "You don't want me to come with you?" He asked. "Nah-I'll be extra carful." I said and changed in the bathroom, into my comfortable clothes.
I opened my the door to the mansion. "Be careful!" Alex yelled from the cleaned living room. "I promise I will!" I yelled back. 'I won't leave you too' I added to myself. But I wasn't aware of the guards whom guarded the entrance.

        "Hello, boys." I said swiftly and walked down the steps faster. "Hold up! Did Alpha Alex send you here?" The taller one said. "Yes, he said it was fine to go." I said suspiciously. "Why?" I added. "He...uh...told us to keep you..uh...safe..." The shorter and more handsome one said. "Is that so?" I said calmly. 'Why would he not trust me? I said I'd be extra safe about five times' I though angered by why he had guards to keep me safe. "Well, I'm going for a run." I said calmly again. They both looked at each other then at me. "Ok, but if you run, we will track you down." The taller one said. Fred...Frank...Francis...Freddy...Fernando? Yes! Fernando is the taller dude's name. "Thank you, boys for keeping me safe but I should be off now." I said and backed away.

       I walked for a awhile then I broke out into a run. "Why would he have guards? He knows I'll stay with him." I said to myself. 'Maybe he knows more' Izze said. 'But that's no excuse for Guards!' I though back. 'Take your anger out on your running' Izze said. 'Fine!!' I thought hard and sprinted towards my house.
     "Dad!" I yelled as I walked through our front door. "Sarah? Is that you?" He asked and I walked towards him. "Yeah! Hi!" I said excitedly. I wrapped my arms around him. "I missed you." I whispered. "Who?" He asked sternly. "Alex Jefferson!" I squealed. "Who?" He choked. "Are you playing owl?...get it?" I asked goofily. "Why him!" He yelled. "What-I thought you'd be proud." I said, shocked. "Proud? His father was the cause of your mother's death!" He yelled. I stumbled back a little. "But-" "everyone wanted him dead back then. The rouges were told to kill him and everyone who stands in their way. That included your mother." He explained angrily. "But what does that have to do with Alex?" I defended. "But, he was there too! He stood there and watch it happen!" "I was there too! And if you don't except him, then you don't except me!" I yelled. "How could you say that! He and his father are traitors!" He yelled back. His voice was beginning to get lower and louder. "I'm glad that most of their family is dead!" He yelled. "How could you say that? Luna Jefferson was like the mother I NEVER had!!" I screamed and ran out the back door. I saw his eyes soften but I didn't stay long enough to listen to anything else.
     I arrived at the mansion and ran into my room. Then I collapsed on my bed and cried. "My father's the real traitor!" I yelled into the pillow.