The Mansion and Preparing

I woke up in a big room with clothes on, and in my human form. I remembered what had happened the day before and gasped. 'It's ok, Mariah's here too' Izze soothed. 'How?' I thought. 'You'll learn soon enough.' She said and then the door opened. "Sarah! Your awake." Alex said and leaped over to the bed. I sat up. "Yeah, where are we?" I asked. "My mom's house. She's uh... I'll tell you later...Guess what?" He squealed. "What?" I mocked. "Brad caught Mariah!" "Yessss!" I cheered.
     Alex showed me the mansion. We stopped the tour in the kitchen.
"So who is your mom?" I asked curiously. "She's uh...the leader of the...pack." He said shyly. I took a deep breath to calm myself. "That's! Great. I bet you are really proud. Can I get something to drink?" I asked. "Wha-your not going to like freak out?" He asked and looked at me. "No, I bet people just like leave you when you tell them. I wanted to be the first one who would like you for you" I said shyly. He lifted my face. We locked eyes. "I'll get you your drink." He said. I laughed out loud. "Have you ever tried passion orange juice?" He asked after chuckling. "No, I've never heard of POG." I said sillily. "Well then, you have missed A LOT!" He said. I giggled. "Can I have some then?" I asked. "I don't know can you?" He asked and leaned in. "Nope! I can not! May I have some POG juice?" I said. We laughed. He opened the fridge and pulled out a pink-orange juice. "Cool!" I said. "I know right!" He said and poured the juice into two glasses. "Well, you will meet my mom tonight." He said nervously. "Oh! Fun...is it like...formal?" I asked. "Yeah. I hope you don't mind but I think you and Mariah might have to dress up. Other leaders of other packs are coming too." He said. "I love formal meetings." I said.

     Later that day, Mariah and I were out shopping at a near by shopping center. We had already picked up our cloths from the truck. "We need something gorgeous for tonight." She said to her self. "I like this one." I said. "For you though.." I added. "It's so beautiful!" She squealed. I finally decided on a dress. "Brings out your skin" Mariah said. "So what bout you and Brad?" I asked curiously. "Oh we met on the truck." She said. "Awww... You didn't tell me.." I said. "I wanted it to be a surprise." She defended. "What bout you and Alex?" She asked. "Well...he's handsome and sweet and really nice..." I said shyly. "Oooooh! Sarah's in love!!" She squealed. We ran back to the mansion, laughing.
     I walked into the room Alex said was ours and found out...I wasn't the only one getting ready for the meeting. "Oh, hi Alex!" I said.

    He smiled. "Hey." "Hey..." I said back. We laughed. "So your gonna dress up too?" I asked. "Yeah...you want me to introduce you to her?" He asked. "Thanks..." I said. "Oh, she sorta want you to be my uh...mate..." He said shyly. "Oh..." I said and bit back a smile. "We'll have to get to know each other first though." He said. We laughed again. "I'm gonna take a nap for a while before." I said. "I'll join you." We laid side be side and fell asleep.

  "The meeting" Izze whispered. I shook awake. 'Oh thanks!' I thought. I ran into the bathroom and swung my dress over my shoulder. Alex was there too. "You look very handsome." I said shyly. "I bet you will too." He said. He kept getting his tie knot stuck on his fingers. "Here I'll do it." I said. I finally figured out how to do it and straighten it out. He stared at me for a while until I spoke up. "What?" I asked. "You...you're just so gorgeous." He gushed. I blushed. "I don't even have my dress on yet." I said. "You don't need makeup or anything like that...your beautiful the way you are." He said. I smiled. "Let's see what you think when I come out." I said and shut the door in his face. He chuckled and I did too. I pulled out my phone and texted Mariah saying that we should do each other's make up. She agreed and I waited. I heard the door open and some muffled talk then the bathroom door opened. She smiled and I giggled. "Make me up." I said. We laughed and she got to work.

    I came out looking fabulous