The Journey Ahead

------Sarah's P.O.V---------

"G'morning sweetheart." A quiet voice whispers, his breath tickling my ear. My eyes flutter open and I smile up at Alex. "Morinin Al" I say.

   "Since when do you call me Al?" He asks. "Since now." I say, sitting up.

       "Hey, can you go grab my nightgown?" I ask Alex. "Ya." He says and slips out of bed. I turn over and almost fall asleep but then a fabric falls onto my face.

      I roll my eyes and unseeingly pull Alex back down, apparently back on top of me. "Hey you pulled me!" He exclaims.
      I roll my eyes and smile as I walk into the bathroom. As I put on my nightgown I hear a scream and pull on the nightgown and run out the door to see Mariah jumping up and down excitedly.

      "Um. Mar?" I say. "Ya Ya! I talked with Mindy and she said I can track Brad on a tracking device in the back of his head." She squeals.
        I grin and look back at Alex who is smiling enormously. I guess we all really want to see Brad. "What are we waiting for lets go!" Alex says and grabs some random clothes. I do the same and we both do change. 

     As we head out to the forest the guard stop us. "Sir! We can't let you out yet." The slightly taller one says. 
    "And why is that Fernando?" I ask angrily. "You have to eat something." He answers a slight smile on his face.
      It takes me a very long while to realize he's kidding and once I do I laugh hysterically. "Oh...man! You got me on that one!" Alex says.

    "Thanks boys!" I say and we go back to running out into the forest. It's amazing how brave we are. Well I guess we are wolves. But guess what I am? I'm a moon wolf!