The Attack

Soon enough, most of the club had turned into rouges and my friends and I were running for our.... common sense. We all were in our wolf forms. 'Sar! Tonight's the night." Izze told me. "No! Not now!" I yelled out loud. We hid behind a tree. "What?" Mar breathed. "Today's the day." I breathed. Alex kept running a I smiled at the thought of him getting away, but that thought was ruined as he came running back. "Sarah! You're in the woods! Just let it out." Mar soothed. "No!-I don't want to hurt you guys!" I yelled back. My eyes turned bright blue and I fell to the ground. (Another fact about Moon-Wolfs is that it hurts when they change into there wolf unexpectedly)" Sarah! Wha-Mar! Tell me what's going on!" Alex yelled. I could feel my skin prickling. I let out a gasp as bigger canines filled my mouth. Alex dropped to the ground behind the tree. "It's almost midnight! Sarah has to forcefully turn into her wolf." Mariah explained. "No! She told me about that! Why didn't I warn her! I knew! I knew!" He yelled at himself. "Stop-" I choked out. "I'm ok! Just...run...I'll be ok." I said. 'He can't get hurt. He just needs to leave me alone so I could turn. It's just for an hour.' I thought.

------Alex's P.O.V-----

"You're not ok! I won't let you go!" I whimpered. "I lost my Dad, Mother, and now my brother" I said, already crying. "I don't want to lose you too." I cried. She lay on the ground trapped inside her own body and I can't help her. A tear runs down her furry face as she lays her head back down on the ground. The. The ground shook and I see the rouges running at us from a distance. "Alex! We have to go!" Mariah yells at me. "No! Run! I'm staying here!" I yell. A tear rolls down her face too and she runs off. I get up and run angrily towards the rouges. The rouges stop and the leader emerges from the crowd. I recognize him from the attack that killed my Dad. "What happened? She dead?" He asks and chuckles evilly. "No! She's not dead! But you will be!" I yell and run at him in my wolf form. I doge most of their paws but one hits me in the head. I stumble back a little bit and then...I explode. "You all...!" I yell and smash a wolfs head into the tree. "Killed my mother!. I yell. The thing is...I can't hurt someone unless I say what they've done it me or my loved ones. "You, Killed Sarah's Mother!" I yell and tackle it to the ground and kick it. "Now! Anyone want to mess?" I ask powerfully. "I do!" A familiar voice says. "Brad! I can't fight my own brother!" I yell. "Wha- how do you know me, why do you say I'm you're brother?" He asks confused. He lost his memory too. "I'm gonna kill you anyways." He yells and bounds towards me. I dodge him and say "I'm sorry bro." Then I do a round house kick and he falls to the ground. "Now! Leave me and my friends alone or you'll have to deal with this!" I yell. Wow! I've never felt so much power before. The rouges run off howling in fear. I clap my hands together and say "not so Matcho now uh?" I laugh. That reminds me of Sarah. "Sarah!" I yell and turn back into my human form. I get there and...she's gone.

----Sarah's Wolf-----

"Let's run!" I yell excitedly. I run and run until I can't. "Let's hope we don't get into trouble" I say the I laugh. "Well, that the point. We have to get into trouble. Then I hear a voice. "Who's that?" I ask myself. "What? No! She has to be here!" Alex yells. "Sarah! Please!" He yells. "I'm here!" I say and sashay into the clearing. "Sara-oh no. I forgot." He says. "Izze." He says calmly. "Can yo go back to sleep, please." He asks. "Make me!" I yell. "Fine! Come here!" He says. He puts his hand out to me and I bite it. "Ow! What was that for?" He asks as he pulls his hand back towards his chest. "I was bored." I say and shrug. He rolls his eyes and I yell "I'm gonna get you!" And chase him.

-----Alex's P.O.V.----

I don't know why Sarah said Izze was so bad and dangerous. She's just a little pup. Cute actually. She chasing me around and i stop. She bumps into me. "Ow! What now!" I ask and rub my back. "You stopped." She says innocently. I roll my eyes and her eyes go blackish and she chases me again but this time more aggressively. She collapses and I run to her. She growls. "It's just me." I says calmly. She growls again. I frown. "Calm down!" I say even more quietly. She lumps up and lunges towards me. I know why she's dangerous now. She bites hard into my arm again. I howl in pain. I would have hurt less if I was a wolf like her. The sun rises thankfully and she drops my arm and collapses. I pull my arm to my chest and check it. It drew blood. I walk towards her but she keeps still. "Sarah?" I ask cautiously.

----Sarah's P.O.V------
I whimper. 'Why do I taste blood?' I ask myself. I've been thinking about all that's happened to me since I left home for The Running while I sleep inside my wolf. I open my eyes and see Alex standing there. "Sarah?" He asks. "Alex!"I'm jump up and hug him. "What happened to you're arm?" I ask when he doesn't wrap both arms around me. "I...oh...you...um..." He stuttered. I cover my mouth. "No! I'm such a monster! Why! Why! I knew I should have left!" I yell at myself. "Wha-why would you leave? He asks sadly. "I hurt you! I knew that would happen. I wanted to keep you safe. That means I should be out of your life." I say. "No! Sarah! It's not-" I cut him off. "No! I could have killed you! I am a monster!" I yell. "No! Sarah! You are not a monster because I love you." He soothes. I wipe a tear out of my eye and lean my head on his. "Ok! I have another secret to tell." I say. "Ok?" He says. I giggle a little and then breath out. "I have healing powers." I say and flinch like he was going to smack me for not telling him. "Really, Sar? Are you like a magical witch?" He laughs. "It's true! But I'm pretty sure I'm not a witch." I giggle. "Yeah, that's a relief." He says. "So...how does it work? Wait! Are you going to use it on me?" He asks nervously. "Yeah, you've got s huge bite mark in your arm!" I say and playfully small his non wounded arm. "I don't really know how they work though. Sometimes when i get hurt or someone else does I go into this mode and sing to them a melody I remember from when I was little. Then POOF the wound is gone!" I say and shrug. "Are you playing with me? Cause this is not funny." He says. "No, I'm serious! I'll do it to you if you don't believe me" I yell. "Ok..." He sighs. I grab his arm and start singing. "When the moon rises, when the moon falls, I'll be with you all this way. When you call me, I'll be with you and you'll return to you're healthy state." I finish. Alex stars in shock. "What?" I ask, looking up from his healed hand. 'No scars either!' I congratulate myself. "Do you have any other abilities you'd like to tell me about?" He asks. "Nope! I'll just list them. I uncontrollably turn into my wolf, one day ever month,...December 1st my wolf goes crazy and I can heal things. Oh and I can cook." I say. "Whoa! I didn't know yo could cook!" He exclaims. We both laugh and we get up. He looks don't at his arm and gasps. "How did you get this ability?" He asks. "I don't  know. I guess I've just been living like this all my life." "What about you're mom. Do you think she was a witch?" He asks. "No! I mean...I've never known her so I doubt she is a witch and I know that she doesn't have any warts." I say. We laugh again. 'I love to laugh with the him' I think. I sigh out loud. We start walking back to the mansion.
     As we walk back I start to hum to one of my favorite songs. "There must have been Something in the water." I sing. "Who is that artist? She a really good singer." "Well, that's me..." I laugh. "Carrie Underwood." I say smartly. "Oh! I should have known that!" He yells at himself. "You want to listen to a song? I've got my phone." "Sure!" I take out my earbuds and Phone. He takes an earbud and we have to hold on to each other so we don't break them. We listen to the sing and sing a little as we walk smushed together. "Oh! I love this song!" He squeals as Thinking Out Loud comes on. "Care to dance? My lady?" He asks. "Of course. My man...that didn't sound right." I say. 'MAN IM STUPID' I think. "People fall in love in mysterious ways! Maybe just a touch of a hand. Me I fall in love with you every single day!" He sings. He was a little off key but that's why I love him. He doesn't care what people think and he doesn't get embarrassed easily...unlike me.
     We dance slowly and gracefully. "I just wanted tonight to be perfect." I sigh and lean my head on his. Why did those stupid rouges ruin everything! And why hadn't Mariah told me about Brad! "It was perfect! As long as you are safe and I'm with you. That's all I need to be happy." He says. I tilt my head to the side. "Why are you so good at heart felt speaking?" I pout. "I guess that's the one power I have." He says. We both laugh and sing the rest of the song. "We found love right were we are!" He both finish in harmony. I sing the high part and he sings low. We are so cute together. Then we start walking again, hand in hand.