The Decision

I help put Mariah to bed. She's been getting really sad lately. I don't know what to do now. We need to get Brad back. Maybe I should ask Miss Jefferson. Yep that's what I'm gonna do. I tuck Mar in and walk back to my room after giving her a goodnight hug. "Alex?" I ask. "Sarah. I need help." He whines from the bathroom. I open the door. He's trying to put all my makeup back in the bags. "Really, babe? You couldn't have done this earlier?" I ask. "Nope!" He says. I roll my eyes and clean up the mess. "Ah, thanks." He says.

"Miss Jefferson?" I ask, walking through the garden. "Ah. I expected you would come." A  light airy voice says. "Where are you?" I ask, looking around. "I'm the statue in the middle of the garden." The voice says. I walk farther into the garden until I reach the statue. "Hello again, Sarah." She says. "Hi, Miss Jefferson." I say, looking at the talking statue. "I thought you said you only had one wish." I say confused. "Well, as I said I'm special. Marvin let me watch the kids grow up in a statue." She says. I giggle a little and say "Well, I have a few questions." "Shoot." She says. "I think we need to save Brad. I mean Alex, Mariah, and I." I correct myself. "Well, if you think that is what you should do then do it. But Brad is a moon wolf. He can take care of himself. He's also a Mind Moon Wolf so he can read minds. But I don't think he read what was going on in Alex's mind when he...uh...dueled him." She explains. "But what does that have to do with anything?" I ask. "It means, Brad can't read minds when he is a rouge. So you first need to get him out of the rouge clan trance.." She explains. "Oh...right. Well then that's what we will do. I also have another question." I say. "Go ahead." She says softly. "Um...when do you think is a good time for Alex and I to um become the new Alpha and Luna?" I ask quietly. "Well, whenever you feel ready." She says. "Great, thank you so much Miss Jefferson." I say. "Oh, please call me Mindy." She says and then the statue stops moving. I smile and walk back into my room.

     Alex is still awake but he is working on something on with iPad. "Alex?" I say. He looks up at me startled. "H-hi!! Hey! What's happennninnn?" He stutters as he quickly shoves his iPad into a drawer. "I just went to talk with your...mother..." I say slightly embarrassed that I talked with her without him. "O-oh. Cool! What did she say? And how did you talk with her?" He asks. "She's special I guess. I was just asking some questions. I'll tell you later. I'm really tired." I say and change into my pjs. I get out of the bathroom and jump right into bed. Alex kisses my head and tucks me in. "I love you." I say. "I love you more. Sweet Dreams." He says. Sweet Dreams are just to hard to wish for though.