The Mariah Story

---Mariah's P.O.V----

    Sarah and Alex have been in their room all day doing...I don't know what. I've been trying to mind link Brad for a while but now I think I'm just going to give up. He's in a trance and I really doubt that he's going to get out of it. I hope we can get him out of it.

      I miss my Brad. I miss him so much. Sarah and I haven't been that close since Brad left. I've really been just sleeping and thinking all week. I go into Brad and I's room and pull up a picture on my phone of Brad and I laughing on the truck to The Running. We were the close. And when he caught me in The Running. He was so determined to get me. Then when we were getting ready for the meeting he kissed me and the kiss was filled with so much love and...Wait! That's it! Love is always the answer.

     Maybe I should go talk to Mindy. Yes, I talk with Luna Jefferson too. She's also my mother. And yes Brad proposed to me at the club the night we got separated. That's why we were looking into each other's eyes so much. Yeah, it was funny at that time, but it's meaningful to me. It's like me can communicate with our eyes. Or he just knows what I'm thinking...yeah right!

       Later that day I go to talk with Mindy. I walk through the garden and look around. "I'm over here Mariah." A voice calls. I walk towards the statue in the middle of the garden and I see Mindy's face. "Oh, Hello Luna. I was just coming to talk to you about how to find Brad." I say confidently. "Well, you could use the tracking device I had installed in the back of his head. I also gave Alex one too. And I know what your thinking. She's a overprotective mom. But really I've got good reasons to be." She explains. I laugh a bit at the last part. "Where do I get it" I ask. "It's in my desk. I hope the maids haven't cleared it off yet." She says. "Yeah, I think all your stuff is still there." I say. "Good. Now if I were you I'd get to it. I wish you luck." She says. I nod my head and skip out of the garden. I'm getting Brad back!