[11] if you're looking for a show

Michael had been staying at Luke's for the past four days and all the kitten boy does is smile and Luke loves it. The blonde decided not to buy the boy anything for Christmas but instead take him shopping the next day and allow him to spend as much money as he wants to, he could easily clear a store out simply because he was rich and a dominant, it was how it worked. He could easily make sure nobody is in the mall and allow it to be only him and Michael, wanting Michael to be able to get whatever his heart desired.

Of course the rules still applied but Michael never broke any and he most likely rarely will, he was always good to prevent himself from being punished.

"Kitten" Luke called, smiling as the boy sat on the couch, wrapped up in a thick, fluffy blanket with a cup of hot chocolate which had sipped cream, sauce and grated chocolate on it. Next to him was a 3ds which Rian had gotten for Christmas the previous year, on the tv played Geordie shore, even though Michael didn't understand the majority of it, he wanted to watch it, he liked their accents. "Daddy w-wants Mikey, yes?" The young boy spoke, licking his lips with a giggle as he managed to smother them in cream.

"Would you like to help daddy with the Christmas tree?" He questioned with a lazy smile, a deep chuckle leaving his lips as Michael titled his head to the side, looking at the man with wide eyes as he nodded his head at a fast pace.

Luke quickly went to retrieve the tree, soon returning with the box which was bigger than him. Michael hurriedly removed the thick blankets from his body, placing his drink on the table, revealing his small body which was in nothing but a sweater which rarely reached past his bum and his black lace panties alongside the white knee high socks. "Come on then beautiful" the dominant grinned, to which Michael squealed whilst scurrying towards the man in pure excitement, he's never had a Christmas tree never mind help put up and decorate one.

"M-Mikey no see tree" he pouted when seeing three pieces of black branches scattered on the floor. Luke laughed, ruffling the boys hair up but being careful of his ears which were still sore from the events prior. "You have to put it together" Luke explained, Michael nodded slowly, showing he wasn't quite sure what the man meant.

Luke quickly put the tree together, deciding Michael would be better at decorating the tree, plus that was more funner than putting the pieces together.

When the blonde turned round to find the fairy lights, he saw Michael tangled in them, his kitten ears poking out from them and a sheepish grin on his plump lips as his tailed wrapped around his waist.

Luke cooed at the sight. "They're for the tree kitten" he chuckled, untangling the boy, a blush rising on Michaels pale cheeks. "Mikey help daddy now" he giggled, grasping on end of the lights and walking round the tree in order to wrap them round, Luke just watched the boy in amusement, a smile playing on his lips.

An hour later when the tree was almost done, only the star was to be placed on the tree, Michael squealed as he sat on Luke's shoulders, the star placed in his small hands as he carefully placed it on the top, biting his tongue in concentration. "Pwetty" Michael awed as he was placed back on his feet. "Not as pretty as you" Luke grinned, pressing a kiss to the younger lads nose. "Daddy thwinks Mikey is pwetty?" The kitten boy smiled bashfully, looking up at the dominant.

"A very pretty boy" he assured, hooking his hands under the boys arms and lifting him up, Michaels legs wrapping around his waist and his tail swaying side to side as he was carried towards the play room. Luke had given him a tour of the house but he didn't quite grasp the concept of play room. "Daddy and Mikey play Pokemon yes?" He giggled as he was settled on the bed.

"Not quite" Luke smirked, removing the lads sweater. "Daddy's gunna use his tongue and make you cry" he whispered huskily.

);)