[14] shh, don't tell daddy

"You're going to be a good kitten and keep the plug in all night until we get back, okay baby?" Luke spoke as he pulled Michaels panties and skirt back up, helping him back to his feet.

The submissive pouted, titled his head to the side as he nodded his head meekly. "Mikey will daddy" he murmured, wrapping his arms around Luke's torso and nuzzling his head in his chest. The blonde chuckled with a smile, wrapping his arms around Michaels smaller frame also.

"Right, let's get going, the meeting starts in ten" Luke sighed, taking ahold of Michaels small hand and guiding him towards the door. Luke was going to introduce Michael to his family, he didn't have a reason behind it considering he has other submissives at the school and has never done anything with them like he has with Michael, by that he means taking the home and spending Christmas with them.

"Mikey hide ears, yes?" The small, kitten boy asked quietly, he always hated hiding his ears because it was so god dam uncomfortable. Luke bit his lip, looking down at the boy, considering Luke was Michaels dominant, that was not needed, however Luke didn't tell his family about Michael being a hybrid and he didn't know their opinions towards them.

He just hoped they would treat him like everyone else.

"That's not need my darling" Luke hummed with a tight smile, he didn't know why he was getting so nervous over this. He was a dominant and it was his family meeting his submissive, it shouldn't be that big of a deal right? He has many subs and it's not like Michael is his boyfriend.

Shaking his head to clear away the thoughts, he tugged on Michaels hand, guiding him towards the highly expensive car.

Michael blushed at Luke's words, something he did quite often, but what can he say, Luke makes him feel special, beautiful even. The two buckled themselves in, instantly driving towards the destination which they needed to be at within ten minutes. Luke smirked, sending Michael a side glance as he saw him squirm in his seat due to the plug which grazed across his prostate.

"Now, now kitten, can't be doing that in the restaurant" the dominant warned as they pulled up outside of the posh building. Michael let out a needy whine, making grabby hands for Luke which made the blonde confused. "Come on Michael, walk" Luke tutted, opening the door for Michael to get out off, which he did, whimpering in the process.

"No whining" Luke growled as he patted the boys bum. Michael sent a pout Luke's way.

The Hemmings family were already in and seated causing a large, toothy grin to spread across his lips whilst Michael just looked around curiously, he didn't exactly know why or where he was in all honestly. He's never been taken to a fancy place let alone a restaurant all together so this was all new to him.

"Daddy, is pwetty" Michael spoke in awe as he eyes the chocolate fountain. Luke chuckled. "You can have some later darling but first, you shall meet the rest of the Hemmings" he spoke strongly but his voice was calm.

"Who is this little kitten?" Jack asked with a sly grin plastered on his lips as he looked at Michaels small body. "This is Michael, Michael that is Liz, Andrew, Jack and Ben" the older lad introduced, gesturing to each one as he said their names.

-

As diner progressed, everyone was getting on kindly and they adored Michael and his sweet ways. They would watch him fondly, it was adorable.

"Don't tell Daddy, but he-he is meanie" Michael whispered in Jacks ear with a pout and a snicker. Jack furrowed his eyebrows, looking at the boy quizzically. He didn't care that the kitten boy was calling his brother daddy, it didn't faze him anymore. "Yeah, how come?" Jack asked, leaning closer to Michael to keep their conversation between only the two of them.

Michael gestured with his hands for Jack to come closer which he did as he cupped his hands around the mans ear.

"D-daddy has bigger pee-pee than M-Mikey" he whispered, a hint of whininess in his soft voice.

The words caused Jack to burst out into a loud, humorous laughter causing the rest of the family to look at the the two with funny looks on their faces. "Shh, don't tell daddy" Michael whispered, placing a finger other Jacks lips to silence him.

"You really do have a funny onion here Luke"

Yes, I meant onion lmfao, it's mine and my friends inside joke, alrighty(:

Yoo, hellooo, I have a new muke book out called tattoos and flower crows.
I also have two new Larry ones called religious and sweets which you should check out because I'm super excited for them:)