epilogue

Michaels outfit and Luke+Michaels rings up top/side

When the family returned home, Fenton wouldn't let anybody else touch the twins, just like he was at the current moment. He was sat on the couch with Keaton curled up into a ball, he had one hand rested on his back and the other gently ran over his soft hair.

Michael was currently down for a nap with Avery.

"Gunna let me hold him, baby?" He asked with a grin as he crouched in front of his two children. Fenton nodded his head, no, his eyes fluttering shut as he rested his cheek on top of Keaton's head.

Luke cooed, brushing his thumbs over Fentons soft cheek as he admired the two siblings cuddling.

The one year old huffed, playing with Keaton's small fingers.

The blonde chuckled, smiling down at the four day old baby when he yawned, which showed of his toothless gums as opened his eyes to reveal his dark blue eyes. Fenton giggled, pulling the boy closer to his chest.

"My baby boy want his dummy" Luke murmured as he reached over and grabbed the boys Pluto dummy from the table and placed it into the boys mouth.

Keaton suckled on it, his blue eyes staring straight up at Luke. "Okay, Fenton lets get you in the bath whilst I go and wake Mammy up" he spoke up, referring to Michael as Mammy because that's what Fenton tended to call him.

"M-Mammy" he giggled as he made grabby hands at Luke, the man chuckled, picking up Keaton first and keeping him supported before picking up Fenton.

Michael was laying on his back with Avery on his chest, her fluffy ears brushing against Michaels chin as the hybrid slept softly, arms cradled around the baby. Luke smiled, placing Fenton and Keaton on the bed, he reached over and gently shook Michael, careful not to wake the sleeping baby in his arms.

"Love, I'm going to give Fenton a bath, look after the twins okay" he whispered once the boy tiredly opened his eyes with a yawn.

Michael nodded meekly, moving Avery along slightly and pulling Keaton up so he was also lying on his chest.

Luke kissed Fentons head as he started the bath, adding bubbles and grabbing some of his baby's toys for him to entertain himself.

When the bath was done, Luke stripped the boy from his clothes and settled him in the bath, watching him from the side to make sure he doesn't hurt himself or slip under the water.

Fenton splashed in the water, making random noises as he crashed his toys together.

{one year later}

It was when the twins turned one the couple decided to have their wedding, and Michael just ended up agreeing because he was lost and confused about the majority of the things which Luke said.

Either way he didn't care, because as of now, he was currently giggling as his nails were being done, makeup was being applied and his dress was perfectly safe.

Of course it was a struggle when buying the dress, Michael obviously didn't have boobs so they had to take the correct measurements and made sure it was the right size so it didn't slip down. Luckily it doesn't and it fits perfectly.

When Michael was ready, makeup and nails done, the dress was tugged onto his body with the help of Liz who was grinning proudly at his sons soon-to-be husband.

He looked beautiful.

His tail was hidden due to the length of the dress and his ears stood up on point. He was an excited, giggling mess as rocked back and forth on his feet.

Due to Michaels parents not being in the picture, Jack had agreed to walk Michael down the aisle and that made the hybrid extremely happy.

Jack was the better Hemmings after all.

Now, Luke was the complete opposite to Michael as he paced back and forth in the dressing room, his suit covered his body whilst Ben told the lad to relax and that everything would go perfectly.

"Just get out there and give that boy all your heart" Ben spoke up, smiling widely at his younger brother.

Luke nodded nervously, muttering under his breath and giving Ben a smile before making his way to his stand.

When the doors opened and Michael began walking down the aisle, his arm interlocked with Jacks, Luke couldn't help but choke on air.

How did he get so lucky?

The smaller and younger boy was a blushing mess when he stood in front of Luke, the heels of his shoes making him slightly taller, but not as tall or near as tall as Luke.

The two couldn't focus right, all they could was stare into each others eyes, hands clasped together, eyes glistening and smiles playing on their lips.

And everyone cooed when Fenton, who was the ring man, or ring toddler in this case, walked towards the two in his tiny suit, with the rings in hand.

Everything was perfect.

Wouldn't it be such a shame if someone or something was to ruin it?

Sequel or no?

Remember to vote and comment, ily