[31] he is what he is

"I'm sorry, what?" Ashton chocked on his drink as his eyes widened in surprise, placing the glass on the table, he turned to face Michael who was playing a game on Luke's phone with his tongue sticking out in concentration.

"He is what I said Ash" Luke groaned as he swatted at the older lads forehead. Ashton nodded slowly as he licked his lips, continuing to stare at Michael, his eyes adverting down to the small bump. The kitten boy squealed as he beat the other person in the race on the game he was playing, small giggles slipping past his lips as he kicked his legs back and forth.

Luke chuckled at the boy, leaning down and pressing a kiss to his forehead, his hand going down to grip his waist lightly.

"How many?" Calum questioned as he placed the drinks on the table, watching Michael with such fondness. "T-two, two babehs in Mikey's tummy" he giggled, not looking away from the game he was still playing on his dominants phone.

"Mikey no know how babehs have room in tummy, tummy is small" he mumbled with a tilt of the head as he switched Luke's phone off and turned to look at the three with a jutted out lip and wide eyes.

"They have room baby" Luke chuckled as he pulled the boy onto his lap and pressing small kisses on his nose, forehead and cheek.

"H-how babehs eat? Babeh die if no eat, babeh not eat in Mikey's tummy" he gasped as tears welled up in his green eyes. Luke sighed as he wrapped his arms around the boy. "You feed them baby, what you eat, they get too" he spoke softly.

Michaels eyes hardened into a glare as he looked down at his tummy. "Babehs be taking a-all of Mikey's food?" He scowled with a huff as he clambered off Luke's lap and marched up the stairs without another word.

The three continued to sit there as they looked at the door which Michael left.

"Luke" Ashton began as he sucked on his bottom lip. The blonde adverted his blue eyes towards his friend. "Are you sure this is the right thing? He-he practically knows nothing about this pregnancy never mind looking after two babies when they're born" he stated bluntly as he took a sip of his drink.

The dominant closed his eyes as he ran a hand through his hair and tugging on it as he did so.

"Then I'll teach him like I've taught him everything else, I'm not going to abort them or put them up for adoption Ash" Luke snapped with a roll of the eyes. Ashton furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at his friend in confusion.

"You've got this wrong Luke, I'm not saying to get rid of them, I'm just saying Michael doesn't understand much" he explained himself, holding his hands up in defense as Luke only sent a glare in his direction. He grumbled something under his breath as he rested his chin on his hands.

-

Luke smirked as Michael sat on his knees on the bed, his legs parted to show off his red lace panties, the top of his dick poking out and the sight made Luke groan. He licked his lips as his blue eyes looked over Michaels body, from his pale skin, to his baby bump and to his pale thighs.

"Put ice cubes in Mikey yes?" The submissive beamed with excitement causing Luke's lips to twitch further into a smirk. "Something much better" he whispered as he quickly went to retrieve the ice dido from the freezer, placing it in a bowl of water as he carried it back up stairs.

Luke was surprised when he returned back to the room, Michaels panties were discarded onto the floor as he worked two fingers into his hole. The sight making Luke's dick restrain against his jeans.

He tugged at his own jeans, dropping the to the floor along with his briefs. "So needy" he teased, wrapping his hand around Michaels dick and teasingly running his thumb over the slit. Michael whimpered with a whine.

"You're not gunna come until the ice is all melted" Luke smirked, the ice dildo was only four inches in length. He tutted as Michael whimpered as he made Michael pull his fingers out of his hole. Without a warning, he pushed the dildo into Michael, watching it disappear into the boy.

The pregnant boys toes cold at the cold sensation, it was almost like a numb feeling as the toy got pushed deeper as Luke pushed himself in.

"Daddy" Michael breathed as he gripped onto Luke's biceps, moaning as the blonde thrusted into him which only caused the dildo to move inside of him as well.

"Fuck" Luke grunted as he placed one hand next to Michaels head, the other gripping his waist. "Fuck, I love you" Luke whispered as he moved his other hand up to beside Michaels head.

"L-love daddy too" the younger boy whimpered out as Luke thrusted into his hole, him clenching around Luke causing the dominant to grunt and pick up his pace.

Eventually, sloshing was heard as the ice began to melt into water and dripped out of Michaels hole and around Luke's length.

It didn't take long until Michael was begging to come but Luke would send a smack to his bum and tell him he has to wait. The small boys hands gripped at Luke's hair, his back was arched as breathy moans left his plump lips.

Luke continued to thrust into the boy until the ice was fully melted, releasing into the boy and allowing Michael to do so. He slowly pulled himself out and wavy he's with a smirk as his come mixed with water dropped down his leg.

"Daddy's little slut" he breathed.

I made a new Instagram called littlebabylukey and you should follow me bc cool.

Also check out my new books; devil and punked.

Remember to vote and comment, ily