[24] such a shame

Jayden gasped as the door was slammed in her face. Her face turned a shade of red due to anger as she stormed down the hall.

"Y-you chose Mikey?" The small boy asked with a smile and pink tinted cheeks as he stared at the blonde man. The dominant hummed, climbing onto the bed with the kitten boy. "Sure did gorgeous" he whispered with a grin as he leaned down to capture Michaels plump lips into a rough kiss, his hands gripping the boys waist as he pulled him closer.

Michael whimpered as Luke's cold hand massaged his delicate skin. The blonde smirked as he rutted his hips against Michaels.

"My baby boy is so pretty" he whispered, pulling away from the boy and using his left hand to cup the boys cheek and the pads of his thumbs to gently run his thumb over the soft skin.

Michael blushed, biting down on his lip as he hid his flushed face in the mans chest resulting in Luke to coo, holding the boy close as he enjoyed the peaceful moment between himself and his submissive. "I never want let you go" the dominant whispered, leaning his forehead against Michaels, pressing kisses to the boys nose every few seconds causing Michael to erupt into a fit of giggles.

"Daddy" Michael spoke shyly, already turning shy due to the question he was about to ask. "Yes my love?" He asked, running a hand through Michaels dyed hair.

"C-can Mikey r-ride his daddy?" He mumbled, pressing his face into Luke's chest as soon as he asked the question.

Luke's blue eyes widened in surprise, if it was any of his other submissive he would easily say yes but because Michael was a virgin, it was different. Of course he would love to go that far with Michael, but he didn't want the kitten boy to feel forced.

The dominant brought Michaels head back to reveal his flushed face, he grinned as he leaned down and pressed a kiss to his lips, nose and forehead.

"You sure? It'll hurt" he asked with a warning, he didn't want to hurt the boy, although the boy did seem to enjoy the pain which Luke created, he didn't want to make his first time painful but he couldn't help that because it's normal.

Michael nodded his head sheepishly, his child like hands pressed flat against Luke's chest as he peered up at the man, waiting for another response. "Are you positive baby?" He questioned softly, bringing his right hand up to cup one side of the boys face and the pads of his thumbs to brush across the pale skin.

The submissive nodded his head furiously, he wanted this. He didn't know what was going to happen, he knew what it was because Luke taught him different sex positions and everything else he needed to know, of course they've only covered the basics.

Michael had a lot to learn about the bdsm world.

Luke moved his hands down to caress the boys waist, he pushed the large blanket onto the floor and shuffled himself down till he was level with Michaels hips. He groaned with a lick of the lips as he saw the boys hard on pushing against his panties.

The dominant leaned forward, pressing his lips to the boys pale thigh, tugging on the skin with his teeth before he sucked on the spot, creating a fresh mark causing Michael to whimper.

"Daddy" Michael whined, hands going down to tug on Luke's blonde hair, the blonde moaned at how needy the boys voice was.