[26] someone elses happiness

Michael bit down on his tongue as he looked at the sheet of paper in his lap, Luke was making him do a test to see how much he's learnt during his time here, of course there was a catch because Michael had a vibrator in his tight hole and a cock ring on his dick and he wasn't allowed to come until he completed the test.

And so far, the task was proven difficult as he let out needy moans and whimpers, grinding down on the toy as he prevented himself from coming as he tried to concentrate on the test on the desk.

Luke raised a brow, cocking his head to the side as his blue eyes flickered towards Michael. "Is there a problem?" He smirked smugly, leaning back in his chair as he dropped his pen on the desk. Michael moaned allowed as Luke turned the settings up, his back arching as pathetic whimpers fell from his plump lips.

"Last time I check this was a test and it was to be completed in exam condition which means no noises at all" he tsked, Michael whined, biting down on the lid of the pen which was in his small hands as he tried to stop any noise from escaping his throat.

"Be a good boy and I'll fuck you against the desk" the dominant hummed as he flicked through the paper he was marking, he was acting like he wasn't doing a thing and Michael didn't know how to feel.

Luckily for Michael, he only had one more page to complete then, hopefully, Luke would stick to his word and take the boy against his desk.

Michael hopes so anyway.

What would be the best and first kink you would suggest to someone?
Ice play

Would you ever try double penetration?
Will daddy's dick double?

How well does your dominant look after your well being?
A lot, he's the best tehe

And with that Michael closed the test paper, placing it on the desk as he stood up and practically pounced on Luke. The dominant was shocked by the sudden action, but didn't complain as he heard Michaels filthy moans directly in his ear.

"Please daddy, please" Michael begged, grinding down on Luke's crotch. The blonde hummed with a chuckle, standing Michael up.

"Gunna fuck you with a dildo at the same time" he smirked as he switched the toy off and pulled it out of Michaels swollen hole causing the submissive to whimper, the cock ring was also removed and Michael couldn't have been any more relived, however he did feel disappointed  due to the fact he wasn't full anymore and that he didn't get to come.

A gasp left his lips as he felt something prod against his hole which clenched as he awaited for something to fill him up again.

"So fucking needy" Luke teased, lubing himself up.

Fuck the condom.

Michael cried out, hands gripped the table at the stretch, because not only was Luke's dick pushing into his hole, but also the pink dildo, just like Luke said.

"Daddy" the kitten boy mewled, Luke's dick hitting against his prostate whilst the toy just stretched him more than he's use to, but he wasn't going to complain and make Luke stop, it just made him feel even fuller, if that was even possible.

"So tight baby" Luke grunted as he pulled his hips back and thrusted in and out of the boys hole, leaning down and biting down on Michaels shoulder blade, tugging at the skin with his teeth.

Michael whined, his bucking as he rutted his hips against the desk, needing some sort of attention on his aching length.

"I-I love you" Michael whimpered, smiling proudly because he managed to say it right. Luke leaned down, his hot breath fanning the pale skin of Michaels neck.

"I Love you too baby boy"

-

Michael whimpered as he felt sore all over, his bum ached due to Luke fucking him in many positions in his office and his wholes body simply hurt due exhaustion.

He flopped down on his bed, his eyes drooping as a happy sigh escaped his swollen lips, his body felt at peace as he fell into a peaceful slumber.

"I don't want to be a dominant anymore"

"Well, what do you want me to do Mr. Hemmings?"

"Either make me a class teacher or I quit, it's simple"

"Well them, Luke Hemmings, I suggest you pack your bags and head back home"

Luke grunted under his breath, slamming the door shut as he made his way to his room to collect his things.

Of course he wasn't leaving without Michael, who do you think he is?

There was no way Luke would leave his baby boy behind.

CHECK OUT MY NEW LARRY BOOK DARK
Remember to vote and comment, ily