[23] a bullet to the heart

Luke sighed as he carefully held Michael close, running his hand through the boys hair but being careful of his ears as Michael was found covered in blood as he tried to cut them off, the thought of Michael hating himself so much that he tried to take away apart of him which makes him, well him almost made him cry.

He pressed a kiss to Michaels forehead, listening to the boys subtle snores.

He didn't know what he was going to do in all honesty, with a baby on the way and Michael always wanting to be held but Luke couldn't blame the submissive, he had been neglected his entire life and Luke was the one to give him hope.

However, Luke had promised Michael a treat after he took a nap, he didn't know what he was going to do to the boy yet but he just wanted to make the boy feel good. Really good.

Michaels body twisted in his sleep as he yawned in a shy like manor, his small hands gripping Luke's shirt as he stretched out his small limbs before opening his eyes to reveal his sleepy green pupils. "M'little sleepy head" the blonde teased with a grin causing Michael to whine and hide his flushed face in the mans chest. Luke chuckled as Michael slowly but surely pulled himself up on top of his own body making Michael straddling Luke.

"So pretty my princess" he smiled, cupping the boys small framed face and brushing the pads of his thumbs over the delicate skin and pressing his lips to Michaels pink, plump ones.

Michael giggled, shuffling around resulting in a groan and a low grunt from Luke as he continuously rubbed over his crotch, the actions making Luke's dick go harden but he simply pressed his lips back against Michaels again. The dominant rutted his hips against Michaels thigh, his hands gripping the boys waist.

"Hm, wanna try something baby boy" he whispered, sitting himself up and picking the submissives small frame up as he carried him towards a play room.

Michael just nodded in excitement, sticking his tongue out and making the joke sign with his hand as they walked past Jayden. Luke didn't notice the boys actions thankfully, otherwise the fun would just turn into a punishment.

When the two arrived at the room, Luke used his foot to close the door, placing Michael on his feet. "Now, go and pick some toys yeah, have some fun" he suggested with a grin, stripping himself from his clothing and leaving himself in just briefs, Michael was already in panties only as Luke didn't want to put clothes on the boy incase he hurt his wounded ears whilst doing so.

The kitten boy squealed, skipping towards the first draw, upon opening it, he saw a bunch of large plugs, Michael scrunched his face up, slamming the draw shut and moving to the next one which contained anal beads. He made an 'ooo' noise as he picked a medium sized one up and decided that it looked quite interesting.

In total, he picked up a paddle, a vibrating urethral plug and vibrating anal beads. He smiled as he felt quite happy with what he had manage to choose, Luke has taught him all of the different toys so he knows what each one does.

Something Michael felt proud of.

"And what do out have here?" He teased as he looked at the toys, pressing a kiss to the boys lips as he placed them on the bed. "We won't be needing these" he chuckled as he hooked his fingers round the waistband of his panties and slowly pulled them down his short legs, Michael nodded happily as he stepped out of them, wasting no time as he clambered onto all fours on the bed.

Luke rose a brow as he chuckled. "Someone's needy" he murmured, picking up a bottle of lube and squirting the substance on two of his fingers.

Michael just whined, pushing his hips out as Luke pressed his finger against his hole. Luke didn't even have to move his finger as Michael just rocked back and forth on the single digit, the dominant allowed him to do so as he nipped at the skin earning a high pitched moan from Michael.