[17] tis the season to go into heat

Considering Michael had turn eighteen that year, he was expected to have his first heat sometime soon and that's something Luke did not know, he didn't think that hybrids would go through it.

So, when Luke walked into a crying Michael who had his knees pressed to his chest, he instantly rushed to the boys aid, wrapping his arms around the boys body. The blonde attempted to calm the boy down, but failed terribly. "Calm down Mikey, tell daddy what's wrong" he whispered softly, cupping the boys face and using the pads of his thumbs to brush away the boys tears which continued to roll down his pale cheeks which now has red blotches.

"Pe-pee-pee be h-hurting Mikey" he whimpered, the words caused Luke to frown as he gently picked the boy up, and when Michael wrapped his legs around Luke's waist, what surprised and shocked Luke more was when the boy began to grind against his crotch. "Michael stop, that won't help" Luke scolded but Michael didn't listen as he continued to do what he was doing.

"Does help, helps Mikey feel betta" Michael insisted with a pained but also a relieved look settled on his features. The dominant shook her head with furrowed his eyebrows, settling the boy on the bed, this only resulted in Michael to whine and make grabby hands. Luke turned around, grabbing his phone which he left on the set of draws earlier, he dialed Tyler's number, he would know what to do.

"Luke" Tyler grinned although Luke couldn't see. "Tyler hi- Michael stop humping the pillow" Luke sighed as he turned around to see that Michael was in fact humping a pillow, his eyes wide and small whines leaving his plump lips. Tyler laughed with a snort as he heard that, the thought of such an innocent boy doing such a thing.

"Please come over" Luke grumbled and hung up without another word. The blonde held an annoyed look as he stopped Michael from what he was doing, picking the boy up and placing him on his lap.

Like groaned, Michael began to hump his leg and it was highly pissing Luke off, he just wasn't in the mood. "Stop it Michael, fucking hell" he cursed, but after saying that, yeah he did feel bad once the boys eyes welled up with tears and his ears flattened. "B-but that be helping Mikey" he mumbled sadly, Luke shook his head.

"If your dick hurts, then humping things isn't going to help baby" the blonde murmured as he kissed Michaels lips. The kitten boy blushed as he nuzzled his face into Luke's neck, the feeling in his lower area overwhelming him.

It was twenty minutes later when Tyler showed up, Josh wasn't with him however as he waddled towards the pair with a concerned look on his face. "What's wrong?" He questioned, sitting down on the couch, this baby was really causing him pain and was making it hard to walk. "Michael was crying and saying his dick hurts and he kept humping everything in sight" Luke explained briefly, Tyler chuckled, he knew excerpt what was happening and he did feel sort of bad for Michael, he heard it was quite stressful.

"Luke"

"Yeah?"

"Michaels in heat, most likely his first one too" he grinned, placing his hand on Luke's shoulder and the other on his bump. The blonde stared at his friend with raised brows.

"So he can get pregnant?"

"Luke, I think that's the least of your problems right now" Tyler laughed, noticing how Michael was shyly rocking his hips against Luke's thigh.

Luke didn't bother to stop the boy, seeing how much relief it gave him. "How do I stop it? Or help it? Just anything" he question, his voice sounding desperate as he spoke. Tyler clicked his tongue off the roof of his mouth. "Sex, cock ring, vibrators, or just let him run free in the play room, he'll have fun there" he joked, his loud laughter dying down upon seeing Luke's unamused expression.

The dominant just nodded, bidding Tyler goodbye as he guided Michael towards the playroom. "Take your panties off love" Luke hummed as he grabbed a cock ring from the draw, turning round to see that Michael was stripped from his panties, his extremely painful hard on resting on his tummy. "This will help" the blonde assured, slipping the ring on and tightening it round his balls.

Luckily Luke had a vibrating one, he turned the toy on and Michael instantly grinned sheepishly, almost instantly feeling relief.

And Luke certainly didn't get sick of Michaels moans all night long.

I don't really like this chap but oh well, it's late, I'm tired and there's probably a lot of mistakes, so goodnight, ily
Remember to comment and vote