[22] a bit too much

It's 2016 what the fudge

Luke chocked on his champagne, his eyes widening at the boys words. He placed his glass on the table, turning to face Michael who was beaming up at the man, and Luke knew he couldn't tell the boy that he doesn't love him back, it would break his heart and it would make the boy think low of himself again.

"How about we go back yeah? I-I'll give you a treat, would you like that?" Luke suggested, avoiding Michaels previous statement, hopefully the boy would forget. The boy giggled, nodding his head excitedly, although he didn't know what Luke meant by treat, he knew it would be something good. "Cal, Ash, we're gunna head back early" Luke spoke up, taking Michaels hand in his. Calum smirked, telling him it was fine and too have fun whilst Ashton just waved them goodbye.

Luke wrapped his arms around Michaels small body as they walked into the cool air.

"Daddy's gunna make you feel so good" he whispered in the boys ear as they clambered into the car. Michael blushed, leaning over to press a kiss to Luke's cheek as the driver began to drive them back to the school.

"How be daddy making his Mikey feel good?" Michael questioned, nuzzling into the dominants side, purring as the man scratched behind his ears gently. Luke smirked. "You'll find out, won't you" be murmured, pressing his lips to the delicate skin of the boys neck. Michael nodded meekly, closing his eyes as he snuggled closer to the blonde dominant.

Shortly they arrived back at the school and Luke lead Michael straight to the room which they would be sharing for the night due to Michaels room being a complete mess.

"I want you to strip whilst I go and get a few things" Luke ordered, Michael giggled with a blush, nodding his head as he did as told, waiting for the dominant man to return. He shivered as his warm body was greeted to the colder air.

When Luke did return, Michael couldn't see what he had as the objects were hidden behind his back. However, Michael didn't question it as he titled his head to the side, his small hands interlocked in front of his body as his tail covered his lower half, it was a natural thing which Michael couldn't help.

"Get on your hands and knees, show me that pretty bum of yours, okay?" The dominant teased with a smirk, watching as Michael covered his reddened cheeks with his hands. Luke had to resist the urge to coo, tapping his bum and instructing for him to get a move on. A groan slipped past the older mans lips as Michael clambered onto the bed, on all fours, his bum sticking out in the air, showing off the plug.

Luke placed the objects on the side, out of sight from Michael as he ran his index finger down the spine of Michaels back and down the cheeks of his bum. He teasingly pushed on the plug causing it to rub against the submissiveness prostates, the action causing Michael to mewl, pushing his hips back against Luke's hand. Luke chuckled with a smirk, tugging on the toy before pulling at out at a fast pace which resulted in Michael to whimper and to jerk forward.

The dominant hummed as he watched Michaels hole clench around nothing as he ran his thumb between the boys cheeks before pushing it into the boys hole. "Daddy" Michael whined, once Luke pulled his thumb out after a brief moment.

Luke only tsked at the boys greediness, leaning down and pressing a kiss to his pale, right cheek, sucking on the delicate skin to create a mark. He tugged lightly at the bruised skin before pulling away. Michael bit down on his bottom lip at the warm feeling, scrunching his face up as Luke's tongue licked over his hole. The blonde reached down, grabbing the bowl from the floor which was filled with ice cubes, they weren't too cold otherwise that could potentially damage the inside of Michael.