[12] its bigger than mine

[ha no smut for you]

Michaels legs wrapped around Luke's head, small cries leaving his lips as he felt a weird feeling in the pit of his tummy. "Tummy funny" he cried, Luke encouraged the boy, raising his head and pressing his lips to the boys lips as his back arched, cries left his lips as he came all over Luke's hand and his own chest.

The dominant smiled down at the boy softly. "You did so good baby, so good for daddy" he praised, grabbing a wipe from the side and cleaning his hand and Michaels chest. The young boy blushed, burying his head in the mans chest to hide his blush, his black, fluffy tail wrapping around Luke's waist and pulling him closer.

Luke chuckled at the boys shyness, raising a hand and brushing it through his slightly messy hair. "Mikey ha-has questeon" he's like shyly, peering up at the older man, his arms wrapped around his torso. "What is it kitten?" He asked, gently scratching behind his fluffy kitten ears resulting in a purr from the submissive.

"Daddy bath his kitten yes?" He giggled, wrapping his milky pale leg around his waist as he tried his best to make himself look as small as possible. "Daddy will bath his kitten" the blonde grinned, gripping the boys waist and picking him up. Michael beamed up at the man, sending him a bashful smile as he was carried towards the large bathroom down the hall. A small squeak left his lips as his bare bottom connected with the cold counter, swinging his legs back and fourth as he watched the dominant fill the bath up, adding bubbles as well.

A few minutes past and the bath was filled with water, the bubbles overflowed which caused the boy to become excited. "Daddy in, daddy in" he giggled, jumping up and down as he pointed.

Luke chuckled, stripping from his boxers and helping Michael in the bath, him getting in behind the kitten boy. His hands gripped the boys waist, massaging the delicate, pale skin with his thumb by creating circular motions. The dominant watched the boy with fondness in his eyes as he gathered the bubbles in his small hands, small giggles fell from his lips as he turned round, biting his tongue in concentration as he created a beard and moustache with the bubbles.

"Daddy is saner" he giggled, clasping his hands together as he stared at the man with big, green eyes which Luke could stare at forever. "Daddy is" Luke laughed, his hands groping the boys bum and giving it a squeeze. Michael gasped, a small whine leaving his plump lips. Luke chuckled, capturing his the kitten boys lips with his own, his teeth biting down on the soft, plump lip.

"Daddy likes kishing Mikey yes?" He boy asked quietly, fiddling with his thumbs as he tilted his head to the side, shyly peering up at the man. "The best kisses I get are from you" he assured with a grin, leaning back in to connect their lips.

When the two pulled away, Michael pouted when feeling the water turning slightly cold, they had been in the bath for over an hour just cuddling and kissing. "Let's get you dry now kitten" Luke spoke with a hum, holding the boys shoulder to prevent him from falling as he clambered out.

Michaels green eyes adverted to the mans lower area, then back to his own, he huffed as he crossed his arms over his chest in annoyance. "What's wrong beautiful?" The blonde asked with a small frown. Michael sent a glare his way, dramatically pointing his finger towards Luke's d.ick as he grunted to show he wasn't happy.

"Daddy had bigger pee-pee then Mikey"he whined, shaking his head. Luke threw his head back as he laughed, he really did love the kitten boy and the things he said.

"Hm but darling mines going to go up that tight ass of yours and fuck you so hard you can't walk" he growled in his ears as he pushed him against the wall.

Michael looked at the man, not understanding what he meant as he dramatically pushed the man away, grabbing a towel and skipping out of the room. Luke rolled his eyes playfully, catching up to the boy and grabbing him by his waist. "You're such a little tease" he whispered, his hot breath fanning over Michael pale skin as he used his index finger to run it up and down between the boys cheeks.

The submissive whimpered, pushing his bum back against his finger. Luke tutted.

"If that's how you want to play, then you're going to be a fucking mess in the next ten minutes"

Smut next chapter I promise ;)