[25] I be Mikey

Add me on snapchat~ Dino.meg

When Michael woke up the following morning, he let out a cry of pain as he tried to sit himself up, only for a pain to shoot through his lower half. The kitten boy sniffled, whining as he hid his face in Luke's chest, trying to seek some sort of comfort from the man.

"What's wrong baby?" Luke asked groggily, his eyes still shut and his mouth slightly agape as he waited for Michael to respond before he ends up falling asleep again. "H-hurts daddy" the boy whimpered, running his small finger over the mans chest as he looked up at his dominant with tear filled eyes.

The blonde opened his eyes and peered down at Michaels small frame who was wrapped up in a blanket, curled up into a ball as he was pressed against Luke's naked body.

Luke chuckled slightly but hearing more whimpers emit from the boy caused him to frown as he ran his hand down Michaels back and resting them on Michaels round bum.

"I'm sorry princess, we can take a bath to help with it okay?" He murmured, pressing soft kisses to Michaels face, avoiding his lips on purpose causing Michael go whine and press his face into Luke's chest.

The submissive nodded meekly, giggling as he felt Luke's scratch behind his ears, also earning a purr from the boy as he nudged against his head for more.

Luke simply chuckled, loving each of the boys actions.

"Let's get you all cleaned" Luke murmured as he sat himself up and carefully picked the by up also, carrying towards the bathroom and placing him on the counter whilst he started the bath, making sure to add bubbles.

Michael cheered as Luke helped him into the bath once it was all filled, Luke joining him as sitting behind the boy.

"Daddy?" Michael asked quietly, leaning back into the blonde, his eyes fluttering shut as Luke delicately ran his fingers over Michaels pale skin.

"Yes my love?" He whispered, tracing Michaels jawline with his index finger.

"Why does daddy not want babeh with his Mikey? He asked so quietly and his voice sounded so fucking sad that Luke just wanted to fill him up with babies to make him happy.

Luke inhaled a sharp breath, pressing a kiss to Michaels shoulder blade, placing his hands on Michaels waist and using his thumbs to massage the spot.

"Daddy will give you one, maybe even a bunch but we just a have to wait"

-

Michael titled his head to the side in confusion as he sat cross legged on the chair, biting his tongue in concentration whilst he tried to think of what Luke was telling him.

"Go on, you can do it" the blonde encouraged with a grin as he smiled at the boy.

"I is Mikey?" He spoke, scrunching his face up because it simply didn't sound right and he didn't understand it that much. It confused him, it confused him a lot but Luke was teaching him and he was also being patient with him so it was okay.

"I is correct yes?" He asked with a sheepish grin which Luke couldn't help but lean over the desk, kiss his lips, pinch his cheeks and coo as the boy blushed from his actions.

Luke chuckled with a shake of the head. "Almost but you don't always say I" he explained, taking a sip of his coffee and patting his lap as he gestured for Michael to come and sit, which he quickly did, he loved being close to the dominant man, it made him feel warm and protected.

The dominant rested his head between Michaels fluffy ears, shouting 'come in' as there was a knock on the door.

It was Calum causing the blonde to grin but his expression altered when noticing Jayden, her hands on her hips. "What is it?" He asked, holding Michael close as he noticed Jayden giving the boy dirty looks but Michael just glared at her.

But he didn't look scary or mean, just an innocent boy, like usual.

"She needs to be taken to isolation"he grunted, Michael pouted, his bottom lip quivering as Luke stood him up. "Don't leave" he cried, gripping onto the mans hand.

Luke frowned, pressing a kiss to his submissives lips. "Calum will stay with you alright" he murmured as he gestured for Calum to stay with a nod of the head.

Calum grinned because he thought the boy was adorable.

"Now, what has the cutest kitten in the world been up to?" He questioned as he sat down on the chair. Michael giggled, preparing himself to tell Calum the few things which has happened.

"I said Mikey loves daddy and daddy said back" he smiled, wrapping his arms around his small body as he smiled widely at the events which happened last night. Calum cooed at the boy, ruffling his hair up.

"A-and daddy said he's gunna give I a bunch of babies" he added, bouncing up and down in his chair in excitement. Calum chuckled at the boys behavior, telling him how their babies would be the cutest and that he would be a great parent if it ever happened.

-

Later on that night, when Luke had his arms wrapped around Michaels sleeping body, the boy whimper every so often in his sleep as Luke would push on the butt plug which was settled in his ass. Their two bodies were tangled together as the room was filled with nothing but soft snores and Luke's heavy breathing as he just thought.

He thought about everything and anything.

Whilst the two were cuddled up in each other's arms, Jayden had managed to sneak out, she was meeting up with Jake, her best friend and she knew she would get into so much trouble if Luke found out about her sneaking out but she knew he wouldn't go too far considering she was pregnant.

"hey babe" Jake greeted, a cigarette hung from his chapped lips as he rubbed his hands together to try and keep him warm.

"Hi" she muttered with a sigh, sitting down on the bench next to him.

"Have you convinced Luke that he's the father of the baby?"

"He already thinks it"

"Good"

There needs to be more a/b/o books tbh I'm thinking of writing some hm