Chapter 2:My Wonderful Birthday

- Kameko's P.O.V-

 I am so excited for our.. I mean my birthday. For some reason, every year I never see Naruto at our birthday. Every year when I ask my mom about Naruto she says 'who?' and after that I forget all about him.......... Wait, who was I talking about again? Any ways my birthday is gonna be into 2 hrs. As I walked downstairs I saw my mom talking to Naruto and she gave him...5,000 Ryos! No wonder why he never attends the parties. Lucky him getting his freedom on his birthday and money to do whatever he wants. 

"Mommmm" I said frowning. She gasps. "Kameko, you know its bad luck to frown on your birthday and why aren't you in your new clothes that I bought you ? Any ways, what did you want to talk to me about honey?" my mom asked smiling. "er............." What did I wanted to say? "I forgot" I replied. "Okay, tell me when you remember. Now go upstairs and get ready." she said. I ran upstairs and changed. When I heard knocking I quickly ran downstairs to open the door. "Happy Birthday Kameko" Sakura said as she held out a present. "Thanks Sakura-chan" I said smiling.

-Time Skip To After The Party-

"Bye guys" I said to the guests leaving. I looked at the time and it was 10 o'clock. Its getting late I thought and I went to bed.

-Naruto's POV- 

I woke up with my head thobbing in pain. I saw Kurama curled up next to me. "Kurama what happened." I actually don't know Kit, a mysterious person grabbed you and them injected something into you Kurama said without even opening his eyes. I groaned. Hey Kit, at least its better than getting beaten half to death. "I guess your right" I said looking up at the sky. "Crap its morning" I said panicking. I tried getting up but failed. Calm down Kit, its not like they would care. How 'bout I bring you to our hiding place and stay there forever and ever. I sweat dropped. "How about half a day and see if they would notice." Kurama turned into his human form and said, Fine, just rest for a bit and I'll carry you to our hide out. Then I closed my eyes. 

-Kurama's POV-

I carried Naruto deep into training ground 6 to a big hollowed out tree. I climed in the hole into our underground hiding place. We first found this tree was when Naruto was when retarded villages chased Naruto to training ground 6. He then ran into the forest and found this tree where Naruto stayed hidden until morning. Ever since then, Naruto would always come here. To make more space, we created an underground lair. I placed Naruto onto the bed roll and turned back to my fox mode. A smaller version of course. I sat there keeping an eye on him