Chapter 11 : Team 7

-Naruto's P.O.V-
I woke up to the delicious smell of ramen, eggs, and spam. I got ready and then went to the kitchen. "Good Morning" we both said. "What time should we arrive at training ground 7" Reiko asked during breakfast. "Probably  we should arrive at 11 o'clock, grab lunch at like 10:45" I said to her.

-No One's P.O.V at 11:00 at the training ground-
Kakashi appeared at training ground 7. "YOU'RE LATE" Sakura yelled. "Sorry today is Friday the 13th and there was a ladder right outside my door. It took me an hour to finally get out. As I was walking here, I saw a black cat so I had to walk the long way which was 2 hours long. " Kakashi explained.
Sakura and Sasuke sweat dropped. "Where is Naruto and Reiko" Kakashi asked. All of a sudden Naruto and Reiko appeared. "Why are you guys late" Kakashi asked. "Sorry lost track of time at that new buffet down the street" Reiko said. "But you're not allowed to eat" Sakura complained.

-Kakashi's P.O.V-
'Huh at their smart.' I thought. "Okay I there are three bells 4 posts and 3 lunch boxes. You are gonna have to take these bells from me. One of you will fail and go back to the academy. You can use your full strength. You have an hour go." I said. Sasuke and Sakura left but Naruto and Reiko were still standing there.

-Naruto's P.O.V-

'Reiko I have a plan. I'm gonna use the sexy jutsu. Take 2 bells and Kakashi's Icha Icha Paradise book. When you take the bells replace them with something'  I said to Reiko telepathically.

'Got it Nii-san' Reiko said. "Shadow Clone Justsu. Sexy Jutsu" I said. Then Kakashi started nose bleeding and he flew rocket high. I snickered and then Reiko and I went into hiding. We watched as Kakashi panicked trying to find his book.  Half an hour watching Sakura and Sasuke's failed attempts, I decided to help Sasuke.

I shunshined next to Sasuke. "Teme" I said. He twitched.  "Dobe, you scared me what do you want" Sasuke asked impatiently.  "Take this bell" I said to him before disappearing to the opening. 

"Kakshi sensei I have something to tell you." I said. "What is it Naruto" he asked.  I smiled. " Xemnas and Yuki were about to kiss. But then Yuki pulled away and said 'Xemnas I don't love you' Yuki said. Xemnas fell on his knees crying. 'My one true love is Izaki'Yuki told him." I said. "Nooooooooooo" Kakashi screamed and fell on his knees.

While he was distracted. I grabbed the last bell but made an illusion that bell was still there. I then teleported to Sakure and told her something.

-Kakashi's P.O.V-
I sat on the ground crying.  No Xemnas why Yuki why. Then the alarm clock went off. "Okay guys, times up" I said. Everyone came out. "Since I have the bells you all fail" I said. "Look again Kakashi sensei" Reiko said. I looked again and the bells were gone. I saw Naruto, Reiko and Sasuke holding bells. "Sakura what do you have to save for yourself" I asked Sakura.  "The answer is teamwork" she said.

"You all pass. Remember,  in the ninja world, those who break the rules are scums but those who abandon their comrades are worst than scums. So Reiko and Naruto, you guys are off the hook. Welcome to Team 7. You  guys can eat luch. When you're done, you guys can leave. Meet me tomorrow at the Hokage's office." I said and dissapeared.

- 1 month later -

"Kakashi senei I'm in position A " Sasuke said. "I'm in position B" Sakura said. I waited but nothing happened.  "Naruto and Reiko where are you guys" I asked them. "We are currently in the Hokage's office petting Tora" Naruto responded. "Sasuke and Sakura head to the Hokage's office Naruto got the cat" I said.

-At the Hokage's Office Naruto's P.O.V-

We watched the fire danyo's wife squeeze the life out of the poor cat. We all sweat dropped. "Hokage-sama can't we have a higher level mission.  It's the fifth time we caught that this week" I said putting on an idiot act. My team looked at me confuse of my act. "Naruto you must understand, D-rank is for genins, C-rank is for chunins, B- is for.......

" there is cotton candy,  barbecue meat, all you can eat ram.." I said talking to my blood clone. " Naruto, pay attention"  Minato screamed me. "I know the ranks, can't we have higher level mission." I asked.  " Fine you can have a C-rank. Kitsune bring Tazuna in you have to protect this bridge builder to the land of the waves" the Hokage said. 

In came a drunken man. "You expect these brats to protect me. An old guy, a pink banshee, and an emo" Tazuna said referring to Kakashi's whitish- grayish hair, Sakura and Sasuke's look. " At least the blond and orange look ok" Tazuna said referring to Reiko and me. "Pack and meet up at the gate in half and hour" Kakashi said and dissapeared.

A/N hello people. It is so sad school is starting again.  I won't have time to update so updates would be going slower. Byeeeeee