Chapter 22: The Akatsuki Of Life

-Naruto's P.O.V-

I brought  the dead bodies back to Orochimaru. He told Hinata to leave for her match and told me to stay behind.

"Naruto-kun your body will be mine! The drugs I entered a few years ago is taking effect" Orochimaru said. Before I could do anything he shedded and went into me (A/N: Bra no just no). 

"Ha your mine!" Orochimaru said mixed with my voice.

Then red chakra materialized in front of us. It was Kurama. He took a katana and implaed us.

"Nooooo. Why?!" Orochimaru said in my head until he died.

Kurama pulled the katana out and I spit out blood and collapsed.

"Kit no" Kurama said crying. His tears dripped on my face.

"A-Arigato K-Kurama. N-Now y-you c-can.." Shhh save your energy" Kurama said interupting me.

-Kurama's P.O.V-

I tried to heal Naruto but it wasn't working.

"Why?! Why can't I heal you" I said panicking.

"K-Kur-rama I-I'm n-not g-gon-na m-make it" Naruto said. Then he started coughing violently with blood coming out his mouth.

"N-No Kit" I said cracking up. I squeezed my eyes shut. When I opened them I saw Naruto's lifeless body in my arms. I felt the connection between us break. I started sobbing and crying.

Then Naruto's family arrived at the hideout.

"No Naruto-nii" Reiko said running up to Naruto. Tears streamed down her face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. I have good news and bad news. Which one do you want to want to hear first? Bad News? Okay! The bad news is, this is the end unfortunately. The good news is,  there will be a sequal but I don't know when I would publish it. Sorry for the short ending. Bye!