Chapter 18 : Manipulation

-No One's P.O.V-

"Orochimaru, what is going to be our next step. Surely you thought of something" Danzo said.

"Yes in fact I have. Do you know the famous jutsu you use on you ANBU" Orochimaru said.

"Yes, what about it" Danzo said.

"I need you to perform it on Naruto here" Orochimaru said.

"Okay" Danzo said.

"Naruto can you come here please" Orochimaru said.

"Yes Lord Orochimaru"Naruto said and walked up.

 Danzo did a few hand signs then Naruto fainted after he was done.

"Now what, it is going to take him a few days to wake up" Danzo said.

"Now we just leave him in one of my abondoned base that Jiraiya found out about and wait for his family to get him" Orochimaru said.

"After retriving him, why the HELL WOULD YOU RETURN HIM" Danzo yelled.

"Ku Ku Ku KU, Now Now Danzo you don't have to so mad about this. Naruto is going to spy on Konoha for us. With no emotions he can't be ditracted by every single little thing. He can kill without any emotion. With us communiacating through the seal, he will do everything we tell him to." Ororchimaru said.

"Hm Nice plan But I have to add something. We need to cut his communcations with the Kyuubi so no one can save him." Danzo said.

"The Kyuubi, how could I forget about it" Orochimaru said with an evil smile.

-Reiko's P.O.V-

I opened my eyes to a bright light. 

"Reiko are you alright" Kakashi asked.

I sat up. 

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said.

"What happened to Nii-san" I asked.

"Um.., Orochimaru took him away" Minato said.

"No, Nii-san" I started to cry.

Then Jiraiya burst in the door.

"Minato, we found Naruto" he said.

"You did where is he" Minato said standing up.

"He's in the next room but he is unconsious" Jiraiya said and Minato and Kakashi rushed out.

"When is Nii-san going to wake up" I asked Jiraiya.

"A few days" Jiraiya said and left.

"Wow, great support" I muttered.

-Naruto's P.O.V-

-A few days later-

A open my eyes and sat up.

'Lord Orochimaru where am I' I thought.

'You're in Konoha. I need you to keep a watch on things here.' Orochimaru said and cut the link.

"Nii-san, thank kami your okay" Reiko said hugging me.

I sat there still as she hugged me.

"Nii-san, what's wrong" Reiko said looking at me worried.

'Tell her you're sorry and you feel guilty of what you did to her' Orochimaru said.

"R-Reiko, I f-feel g-guilty f-for w-what I d-did. I-I'm s-sorry. P-Please f-forgive m-me" I said.

"Nii-san, it wasn't your fault, they were controlling you" Reiko said.

"Naruto, you're going to be discharged today. Please come and live with us at the Hokage Mansion" Minato said.

".....Fine but, Reiko is coming with me" I said.

"Okay, as long as you forgive us I'll do anything" Minato said.

'Anything?' Orochimaru said.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well not anything" he said scratching the back of his head.

-No One's P.O.V-

-At The Hokage Mansion-

"Kushina honey, were home!" Minato called out.

Kameko and Kushina walked into the living room.

Kameko leaned near the wall.

"Naruto I'm so happy that you forgave us" Kushina exclaimed hugging Naruto.

"Tch Why loser here he should be bowing in my present" Kameko said.

Naruto threw a kunai at her and missed Kameko hitting the wall besides her.

"Ha, you can't even aim right, I bet you cheated at the chun...." Naruto interupted her by doing the hiraishin and putting a kunai at her throat.

"Minato, you should teach your daughter some manners next time I might forget and kill her accidently" Naruto said sending killing intent to Kameko causing her to collapse.

"After I put my stuff down, i will be leaving. I also will be skipping dinner so don't go and send ANBUs after me" Naruto said and dissapeared. 

"Is he always like that" Minato asked Reiko.

"I don't think so" Reiko said.

Then Kameko got up.

"Tou-san that is not fair teach me the hiraishin RIGHT NOW" Kameko bawled.

'Are you kidding me, I already have an annoying loud mouth pink bashee in my team, now I have to have a blond one living with me? Why Kami Why' Reiko thought.

"Kameko, you see you're not...." That is unfair, why did that loser get to learn..

SLAP(A/N: YAY That bitch finally got what she deserved)

"Kameko that is enough. If your brother didn't say anything we wouldn't relized how spoiled you are. Have more respect for your brother okay? Now go to your room" Kushina said causing Kameko to tear up and Reiko to smirk.

"That stupid asshole what right does he think he has in this family" Kameko muttered

"THAT"S IT Kameko YOU'RE GROUNDED" Minato said causing Kameko to cry and run upstairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: That Bit...erm.. Kameko finally got what see deserved. Thank for your votes. Comment and tell me what you think of a evil Naruto. Who should be the one to save him from darkness:

Reiko

Hinata

Kameko

Minato 

Kushina

Kurama

Please vote! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee