Chapter 9 : Revenge

-Reiko's P.O.V-
I started crying seeing Otou - san in a pool of blood. "Who did this" Naruto asked.  "It was the Hokage" Otou - san said. Them Kurama appeared in his human form. "That bastard, I'm gonna kill him" Kurama said angrily."Don't" Otou-san said and fell unconscious.We minus Kurama rushed Otou-san to the hospital.

-Naruto's P.O.V -
The doctor came out telling us that we were too late.  The moment the doctor said that, Reiko started crying. I rushed in seeing Otou-san lying lifeless on the gurney. "Why" I said sobbing.  Then all of a sudden Otou-san  started glowing the light lifted away from his body and went into me. Then Reiko burst in the room. There was darkness in her eyes.  So were mine. 

-No One's P.O.V -
Naruto was so mad at the Hokage. Then all of a sudden red chakra started to spread throughout his body. Reiko noticed this and rushed her brother to an abandoned training ground that no shinobi uses. Reiko watched as Naruto destroyed the training ground leaving a deep giant hole in the middle. Naruto then collapsed and Reiko rushed to him.

-Naruto's P.O.V -
"Nii-san" are you okay" Reiko said as she rushed towards me. "I'm fine" I said smiling at her. "What interesting power you have their son" a voice said.  I looked up to see a old man with bandages wraped around him. "I have ab offer for the 2 of you" he said. "What's the offer" Reiko asked. "To become a ROOT ANBU" the man said. "We'll take it right Reiko?" I said. She nodded.  "What are your names? " he asked. "Kuryama,  Naruto Kuryama " I said.  "I'm Reiko Kuryama and what is yours?" Reiko said.  "I'm Danzo, follow me.

-Reiko's P.O.V -
Me and Naruto-nii followed Danzo underground in to a room full of masks.  "What will be your code names?" Danzo asked. "Canary" I replied.  He handed me a canary mask and an outfit.  "Kitsune" Naruto said. Danzo then handed him a fox mask and an outfit.  "Welcome to ROOT" Danzo said. We headed home. Kaa-san never returned.

-Time Skip 3 months-
A few weekd ago Danzo gave us a mission to be a spy in the Hokage's Anbu.  Now me and Naruto-nii are the Hokage's most trusted people. Of course we still attend the boring academy but we replace ourselves with blood clones which will last.  In ANBU, Naruto-nii and I are known as the Nightmare siblings.  People fear our power.

-Naruto's P.O.V-
Today the Hokage gave us a mission  to keep a watch out at his disgrace daughter's birthday party.  I stood their watching Kameko celebrate her birthday.  'I want to kill them so much' I thought telepathy  to Reiko.  'I feel you Naruto-nii but we mustn't blow our cover'  she replied.  We placed a genjustu on us making us look 16. Kit just kill that asshole already Kurama said.  'Didn't you hear Reiko,  if we do our cover will be blown' I replied. I know but its so tempting Kurama said.