Chapter 21 : Naruto and Hinata are WHAT?!

A/N: Sorry, I past my usual update time which is 3 days. I'm drifting farther away from this story because of idea for this is getting hard to come by, anime, and my other story. Really sorry. Just so you know, this is coming to an end. I might make a sequal. I don't know. I might not end this if I get new ideas to. If that's possible, I won't make a sequal and just continue this story. What do you guys think? Continue this or make a sequal? Please leave your thoughts in the comments. You can also suggest ideas of how I can go with this story. This chapter might be short. As I go, I'll try to make this longer. Thanks!

-Hinata's P.O.V-

"Father, I would like to challenge Hanabi for the title as heiress to the clan head, if not the title to be the clan head." I said.

"You? Challenge Hanabi? That's the best joke I've ever heard of" Tou-san said laughing.

"It's not a joke" I said.

"ha, the weak girl trying to challenge her sister. Face it Hinata. you'll never be as strong your sister" Tou-san said sending killing intent at me. He expected me to flinch but I didn't.

"Fine, I'll see to it that you fail miserably. You'll fight her at noon. Be prepared. The moment you lose, you will ne given the cage bird seal. I will not allow you to use your byakugan. You will be put aside and become a branch member. Our family will break any ties with you. Your generation will forever be stuck as a branch member understand?" Tou-san said.

"Yes. But..... if I'm correct, the same rules apply to Hanabi?" I asked smiling.

"Yes but she won't loose to a weakling like you. My pride will become clan head right away" Tou-san said smirking and left.

'Oh 'father'  the plan is already set in motion. Oh my spoiled little sister I can't wait for you to be cast out of the main branch' I thought and headed into the forest.

"I've see you completed your first mission. Lord Orochimaru would be pleased" said a figure in the shadow.

"yes. I can't wait for that brat to be cast out" I replied.

The figure stepped out revealing it to be Naruto with his rinnerigan activated.

"Lord Orochimaru allows you to use to curse mark during the fight if neede. Don't worry, I've made it to be invisable to others even if they have a doujutsu. How would you like to help me with a mission he assigned" Naruto asked.

"What is the mission" I asked.

"Lord Orochimaru told me to bring him 5 villagers for one of his experiments. We have to use our cover for this mission" Naruto said.

"Did he say we can have fun with tham?" I asked.

"He said he needed them alive" I frowned "But... he said we can have fun if we don't over do it" Naruto said and I smiled.

________________________________________________________________________________

-Naruto's P.O.V-

"Ayame-chan two large miso ramen" I called out holding hands with Hinata. We sat down and Ayame turned around.

"oh Naruto, I see you've finally got yourself a date" Ayame said causing Hinata to blush and almost faint.

"What you jealous" I asked with a big smile causing Ayame to get mad and Hinata to faint.

"Hm So I've heard. Who's the lucky girl?" Teuchi said.

"I-I a-am. P-Please d-don't s-say i-it o-out l-loud. I-I m-my f-father d-doesn't k-know t-this yet" Hinata who now woken up.

Teuchi smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for the ramem old man" I said waving as we left the stand.

"Come back soon" Ayame said waving back.

We window shopped as we looked all around and occasionally kissing Hinata on the cheek making her all red. Then we turned into a alley way

"They're gone" Hinata said. I released my hand from hers.

"Finally, I didn't know how long I can keep this act up" I said shivering.

"Even though we have a small crush  on each other, that was over doing it" I said.

"I know right? Don't get me started on the shopping" Hinata said."Well at least we fooled the Anbu following us.

-Flashback-

As we exited the forest we felt people following us. Hinata turned on her byuakugan. 

'It's ANBU' Hinata said telepathically as she turned it of.

'Damn. If that keeps out we can't get anything done and Lord Ororchimaru would get mage' I said back.

'We'll just have to pretend' Hinata said.

-Kameko's P.O.V-

Everyone one was acting weird yesterday. Tou-san, Kaa-san, and and my new nee-san couldn't recall the events from yestersay night. They only rembered the adoption. When they couldn't find that stupid Nii-san of mine, Tou-san sent ANBU to find him. I was walking throught town lost in thought when I found Naruto holding hands with Hinata and kissing her. 

'Oh the news I will bring' I thought and rushed to Tou-san's office.

I barged in seeing Tou-san, Kaa-san, and an ANBU.

"Tou-san you won't believe what I just saw. I saw Naruto..."with Hinata on a date holding hands and kissing" Tou-san finished.

"What how did you.."Minato you won't belive what I juat saw I saw"Naruto and Hinata on a date kissing and holding hands we know" Tou-san and I finishing Jiraiya's statement.

"How did you..."I was getting to that *Tou-san clears his throat* Naruto was missing thsi morning and we besides Kameko couldn't recall events from last night so I sent Boar here to spy on him. Turns out my son was on a date" Tou-san said.

"Minato, I'm worrried about our son. He isn't that old and he's alredy starting it. Minato when we get home, give him the talk" Kushian said worried.

"Oh this is a perfect idea for a new book" Jiraiya said. Before he could finish Kaa-san punched him and stepped on him.

"Don't you dare right about my son" Kaa-san said. 

'Although, I wouldn't mind my baka Nii-san getting written about. That'll ruin his image and I will have the attention again. Yes." I thought smiling evily.

"Kameko sweetie what are you doing" Kaa-san asked snapping me out of my thoughts while she stooed on top of Jiraiaya who was begging for mercy.

"Uh.. Nothing" I said nervously laughing. "Nothing at all".

"Jiraiya-teme your a bad influence to our family. First Naruto and now Kameko. Don't you dare influence Reiko. If you do I'll tell Tsunade to give you a good beating" Kaa-san said kicking JIraiya making everyone sweatdrop.

-Somewhere in a gambling shop-

"Achoo. Either someone is talking about me or my luck just got  better" a blond haired women said as she rolled the dice.

"Lady Tsunade I told you to stop drinking sake. Its affecting your health" a black hair girl holding a big said.

"Quite Shizune I'm going to win this" Tsunade said and revealed that she lost.

"See Shizune what did I say?" Tsunade said as she broke the table.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Finally done! In 1 hour I finished this chapter. I've made this longer than I expected. Thank you for reading please vote! Did anyone like the NaruHina moment? I not good at doing these moments. Sorry but, at least I tried. Until Next Time. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee