Chapter 12 : Mission To The Land Of The Waves

-Naruto's P.O.V-

We were waking to the land of the waves. Fun right? Wrong! The whole time the loud mouth pink banshee wouldn't stop talking. Usually to Sasuke but then he got annoyed and walked near me. That loud mouth banshee followed and now she is next to me and won't SHUT UP! Its like I chain, Sasuke follows me and Sakura follows him. I constantly have a emo and a lod mouth pink banshee following me. What Sakura talks about is usually, "Sasuke-kun, you're so cool, Sasuke-kun this and Sasuke-kun that". You get what I mean, all she ever talks about is her precious Sasuke-kun. Tazuna kept his distance from her.

"Hey dobe, how do I get rid of her" Sasuke whispered. "I don't know, tell her you're gay, Sasgay" I said. He frowned and then he left me alone peace and quiet not really quiet but peaceful without people trailing me. Then there was this giant puddle on the road. I looked at Reiko, she nodded and got into a fighting stance. The moment Kakashi stepped on the puddle, an arm came out. I saw a seal on the arm. So did Reiko, she put away her kunai and relaxed. The arm then strededd Kakashi into pieces. Sakura then screamed. Sasgay  took out his kunai and got into a fighting stance. Two figures came out, one tall and one a little shorter.  The tall one threw a kunai at me. 

I could've dodged but I let it scratch my arm. "Naruto-baka, why didn't you move" Sakura yelled. The two figures went to attack Tazuna. Reiko and I jumped in front of them. The moment they saw us, they stopped and trembled in fear. They were the demon brothers. "Naruto-sama, Reiko-sama, we're sorry that we attacked were so sorry. Naruto-sama there was posion on the kunai, do you want the antidote"Gōzu and Meizu said in unision. Kakashi came out and everyone looked at us confused. "I'm fine, I immune remember" I said. "Immune? No one should be immune. If anyone should be immune it should be my Sasuke-kun" Sakura said.  "Reiko, Naruto, how do know the demon brothers" Kakashi asked. "Uh.......  we don't...." Reiko answered nervously. "Then why did they call you sama"Sasugay asked. "None of your business" I said. I dragged them far away from my team with Reiko "Anyways, why are you guys here" I asked Gōzu and Meizu. "We were hired to kill Tazuna by Gato." Meizu said. "As in Gato company" Reiko asked. 

"You guys can leave" I said and they shunshined away. We walked back to Tazuna. "Tell us the truth. Why is Gato hiring people to come after you" Reiko said angrily. "Calm down Reiko, let Tazuna tell his story" Kakashi said. " This is all happening because the bridge I am building posed a threat to Gatō's control of Wave's economy. Without me, we wouldn't finish the bridge. The town didn't have enough money for an A-rank mission so I had to settle for a C-rank mission. I am so sorry" Tazuna said. "Well were half-way there so why don't we continue" Kakashi said. "Thank you so much" Tazuna said

-No One's P.O.V-

Team 7 walked in quiet with many questions going on in their heads. Tazuna led them to a boat and they sailed quietly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Its a New Year and more school Yay! Come one guys can you give me more votes please. Its not that hard, you just press that star. I mean about 200 something people read each chapter and only about 11 of you vote. If you like it please vote it would mean very much to me Thanks. Byeeeeeee