Chapter 8 : Stalker

-Naruto's P.O.V.-

The Academy finally opened and I rushed in with Reiku following behind me. I sat in the third row and Reiko sat next to me. I saw an Uchia boy walking up the isle and Kameko behind him trying to get in front of him. "Hey dobe, can I sit here" he asked when he reached the isle.

Thank Kami! " Sure of couse you can sit here" I said to him. Kameko frowned and just sat down in the seat behind me. During the WHOLE class Kameko was just watching me. Every time I turned around she would pretend that she was doing something else. I mean it was so obvious.

The moment class was over, I grabbed Reiko and ran until I lost sight of Kameko. "Nee-san 'hu' did 'hu' we lose 'hu' her" Reiko said panting. "I think we did" I replied. "Then let's go home" Reiko. I nodded and we started walking. Hey Kit, isn't this life better. The retards treat you like a normal person Kurama said. 'It is. I don't get the stares anymore'

I thought As I opened the door of the house, I felt someone watching and so did Reiko but we let it go. As we entered the house I sensed something not right. It felt really weird. "Nee-san I'm gonna make some food" Reiko said. I nodded and headed upstairs. Half way up i heard Reiko scream. I rushed downstairs to the living room and saw Riku lying in a pool of blood. I immediately rushed over. "Tou-san, who did this" I said as my voice started to crack up. "It was.......

A/N Mwuahaha cliff hangers don't you just love them
Sorry, this was kinda short. I'm gonna update tomorrow. And please vote. There are a lot of you who reads but doesn't vote. If you like my story please vote I will appreciate it. 1.2 k reads. Thank you so much guys *sniff* I didn't think any one would read this. I am really happy. Thank you so much to the people who spent their time reading this story and voting. I am grateful. Until next time byeeeeeee.