Chapter 3:Meeting

-Naruto's POV- 

I woke up feeling much better. I saw Kurama sitting in front of me  sleeping. I creeped a smile on my face and I got up. Then I yelled loudly in his ears, WAKE UP. Kurama jolted awake. I was laying on the floor laughing hysterically. Kurama looked at me and then jumped on top of me. He kept licking my face. Soon my face was covered in saliva. "Ew, what the heck Kurama" I said as I wiped the saliva off. That what you get when you mess with the fox Kurama said. "Whatever, lets go back, it been like half a day aready. Fine whatever you want kit Kurama mumbled and dissapeared. 

I climed out of the tree and started my journey to a bunch of people that don't know me. I was almost to the end of the forest when I saw a little girl (A/N Can anyone guess who that little girl is?)being bullied by a bunch of kids. My mind wanted to leave while my heart wanted to help her. I listened to my heart and jumped in front of her. "Oh look someone wants to play hero" the boy with purple hair said. I was angered by what he said. 

Then instictively I puched him. I expected me to not do any damage since I suck. I expected wrong. The moment I punched the kid, he was sent flying backwards 5 feet. His friends went to get him and quickly ran away. "T-thanks" the girl said as she wiped her tears. "your welcome" I said as I picked up her stuffed animal smiling. "My name is Naruto Uzamaki and I am going to be hokage one day. Believe it!" I said. "W-well Naruto my n-name is Hinata" she said as she took the toy.

-Hinata's POV-

I was walking through the forest when a bunch of boys older than me stoped me. They laughed about my eyes and hair. The boy with purple hair then grabbed Hoshi and threw her on the ground. "What a stupid stuffed bunny you have their" the same boy said while smirking. I bursted to tears. Then all of a sudden a boy wearing a white shirt jumped in front of me and punched the boy. He was so cool. When he turned around I saw how cute he was and started blushing.

 "T-thanks" I said stuttering. He said your welcome,  picked up Hoshi and handed  it to me. He told me his name was Naruto Uzamaki and was going to be Hokage one day. I told him my name as I took Hoshi. Naruto huh. He is so kawaii. No Hinata your to young I said to myself. Then I looked at him an started blushing. He walked me home making sure the boys wouldn't come back. 

-Naruto's POV-

I was walking home thinking about Hinata. So kit what did you find out about her Kurama asked curiously. 'Well, all I know is that her name is Hinata, she is part of the Hyuga clan and she is someone who blushes A LOT' I replied. I think she has a thing for you and you have a thing for her kit Kurama said smiling. 'W-what, nooooo' I said as I blushed from the embarresment. You don't, then why are you blushing and stuttering like her? Kurama asked making me blushing even more. 'N-no, i-it's j-just.' It's just what and by the way your stuttering again Kit Kurama said making me even more embarresed. ' You know what, I'm just gonna ignore you'  I said while Kurama was laughing inside his cage. You can never ignore me he said still laughing