Chapter 7 : The Kuryama Clan

A/N The picture above is the symbol of the Kuryama Clan

-Naruto's P.O.V-

I was so confused. A man I don't know the name of who knows my name is hugging Kurama. "Kurama, who is this man and how do you know him" I asked Kurama after the man finished hugging Kurama. " This man is Riku Kuryama and I know him because he was the great  grandson of a man named Mitsuo Kuryama. Whom who I passed down the things I know to. " "Wait, there's a clan called Kuryama? Why haven't I heard of it yet?" I asked Kurama curuiosly. "Yes. You haven't heard of it before because we kept our clan a secret. If the five great nations knew about us there will definetly be a fight to get our clan into one of the hidden villages." Riku answered. "But why don't you want to join a village, all clans have a village." I asked him.

 I did not understand what so ever. Riku's family could've been famous all around the world. "Well, were a very secrerative clan. Our clan is powerful and hold many secrets. If people knew, our clan might get wiped out." Riku said. I nodded understanding. "If you noticed Kit, the clan has my name but and extra y in added." Kurama said to me.  "oh yeah. Why is that?" I asked him. " Well I founded this clan. There were at first 10 people in the clan. These ten people were part of the Hogoromo Clan. I trained them and watched over the clan until 20 years ago when I was sealed inside Kushina Uzumaki." Kurama told me before he dissapeared. 

" Um... What should I call you?" I asked Riku. "Well you could call me by my name or Otou-san if you want. Anyways, Naruto we missed you so much. You were kidnapped by a bunch of people 2 months ago." Otou-san said. "Really, why can't I remember anything?" I asked him. "The people who kidnapped you must've done something" he said to me. "Well lets get home, your mother and sister are eager to see you again" he said as a thin sheet of ice appeared. He pulled me through.

All of a sudden we were in a house, my house. Then a 5 year old girl with big brown eyes and light colored orange hair tackled me on to the floor. "Nii-san" she yelled happily. Then all of a sudden I remembered who my family was. She was Reiko my little sister. "Nee-san, I missed you so much." I said as I hugged her.

-Time Skip 1 year-

After training for a year, and many arguement, Naruto's parents alowed Naruto and Reiko to become ninja's and ironically in Konoha were Naruto was beaten to a pulp.

-At the Registry-

-Minato's P.O.V-

I looked at 4 people who were regitering for a citizenship at the village. I read there names Riku Kuryama, Miyuki Kuryama, Naruto Kuryama, and Reiko Kuryama. "Okay you are all qualified for citizenship" I said as I stamped the papers. I handed them a key telling them the apartment they will be living. "The academy starts tomorrow so be ready" I said to them. "Thank you so much" Riku said and left.

-Kameko's P.O.V-

I was about to step into Otou-san's office when the door opened a kid that looks very familiar bumped into me. "Sorry" I said . Well that was weird. I got up and entered father's office after the family left. "Tou-san, who was that boy. He looks familiar" I asked Tou-san. "He just moved here his name is Naruto Kuryama" Tou-san answered. "Isn't Naruto my brother?" I asked him. " Yeah he should be. Why the heck is my son living with another family" father said. 

"But he might not be my son. He could be a boy with the same name. We haven't seen Naruto in a year. I don't even know what happened to him. I really miss my son. Anyways,  are you ready for the first day of academy tomorrow?" Tou-san said. "Yeah and I really miss Nii-san." I said. (A/N apparently, Naruto's real family finally remembered about their son during the past year) "Is there any chance that boy is my brother?" I asked hopefully.

 "There might be. Now lets go home for lunch before your mother comes, "Minato you're late" a firey red head said as she burst into the office.  I sweat dropped as I saw mom yelling at dad and my dad trying to aplogize explaining why he was late.

-Naruto's P.O.V-
I opened the door and was about to leave when I bumped into Kameko.  Yes I know who she is.  I got my memory back a few weeks before we moved to Konohagakure.  Tou-san and Kaa-san told me the truth but I but I wasn't mad at them.  I was actually grateful.  We had actual bonding over the past few weeks.  I like them more than my real family. Anyways after I bumped into Kameko,  I quickly got up and ran away hoping that she didn't recognize me. APPARENTLY my family finally realized that they were missing someone in their life when I was gone.  

I was lost in thought when Rei-san called me.  "What" I said to her.  "Do you want to eat barbecue" she asked with her eyes wide. She is literally LOVES barbecue.  She can eat it for all three meals. I on the other hand would rather eat ramen for all 3 meals. Barbecue is okay but ramen is the best. "Sure why not" I said to my dear sister whom I love so much.

 "Have you seen Tou-san and Kaa-san" I asked Reiko. " They said that they will get our new house ready while we go have lunch" she said as she pulled me inside a barbecue shop. I smiled as I saw the joy on her face when the food arrived. Kurama isn't this life better?  I asked Kurama. Yeah it is. Then all of a sudden, he appeared next to Reiko. "Kurama-nii" Reiko said as she hugged Kurama. 

-The Next Day-

"Naruto and Reiko wake up before you guys are going to be late" Kaa-san screamed from the kitchen. I sat. Then my eyes widen, I got up and quickly got ready. I arrived at the kitchen sitting down at the table for breakfast. Then Reiko came rushing only to be dissapointed. "I beat you" I said to her as she groaned and handed me 150 Ryo. "It's not fair Nii-san. Why do I always have to lose." Reiko said complaining. "Well it isn't my fault that you're slow" I said smirking as she sat down for breakfast.

-At the Academy-

We were waiting at the doors of the academy. "Kaa-san, why'd we have to wake up so early when the Academy isn't gonna open for another 10 minutes." I complained to Kaa-san. I needed my beauty sleeep JK, I just wanted to sleep for another 5 minutes. "Its the first day and I don't want to embarress our family. All the other children are here." Kaa-san said. "Aren't you bored" I asked Reiko. " Eh" she replied.

 "Naruto-nii" a voiced shouted. I looked up seeing Kameko running towards me and her  parents trailing behind trying to catch up with their daughter. I groanded. Kaa-san and Reiko heard me groan and knew what gonna happening. Kameko stopped when she reached me and hugged me. "Um, who are you and why are you hugging me" I asked her as I fakely widden my eyes. "Naruto, I'm your sister don't you remember me?" she asked as she released me. "Um, I know" Kameko starts to smile" that your the Hokage's daughter  and my sister is Reiko" I said. 

Her parents FINALLY caught up. Thank god. "We are so sorry, Kameko must've miss her brother a lot since he dissapeared for a year. "Minato said. "Its okay Hokage-sama' Kaa-san said as she put on a fake smile. "But Tou-san he is my brother, I can feel it." Kameko said. "You're are my brother right" she said as she walked up to me. She was so close that we were only 8 centimeters apart. " Um"I said as I took 2 step back away from her. "That is enough Kameko" Kushina said. "But." "No buts" come here and stop making one of your fellow classmate feeling akward. Kameko frowned and backed away.

So what did you guys think. I successfully wrote about 1,400 words. Since the winter break is coming up, I'll try to write more chapter or longer chapters. Merry Early Christmas. Wishing that you guys will have a happy holiday. Until next time. Byeeeeeeeee.  :D