Chapter 19 : Blood, Will, and Chakra

A/N: There _FLUFFYJESS_  I updated happy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-No One's P.O.V-

Naruto was walking through the village releasing massive killing intent. Villagers cleared a path for him not wanting to piss him even more off after seeing him beat the child of the prophecy. 

-Naruto's Mindscape-

"Ne Kurama-nii, did you find a way for me to leave" Etsuko said.

"I'll do it later, now is my nap time" Kurama replied from the couch he was laying on.

"You say that everytime and is your fault that I'm stuck here" Etsuko cried.

"Your saying it like this is a bad place. It is YOUR fault that you got stuck in here" Kurama said lazily.

"What do you mean MY fault. If you didn't say you were bored, I wouldn't come here to keep YOU company and then get stuck here because YOU and of the creepy pedo" Etsuko exclaimed.

"Is isn't that bad here, Kit made this place into an apartment so I wouldn't be bored. Did you try this couch it is so comfortable" Kurama lazily replied

Etsuko grew a tick mark

"IT IS NOT BAD? THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU SAY YOU WERE BORED AND NO I DIDN"T TRY THE COUCH BECAUSE YOU WERE SITTING ON IT THE WHOLE TIME I WAS HERE YOU LAZY ASS" Etsuko yelled.

"Fine Fine. Esh You didn't have to yell you know. There now you can leave." Kurama said. 

"Don't you want to come" Etsuko asked.

"I can't. The extra seal Orochimaru and Danzo put on restricts me from doing anything. Now leave so I can get peace and quite" Kurama said waving her off.

"You *kick* Lazy *kick* Ass *kick*" Etsuko said/did to Kurama before she left.

-Naruto's P.O.V-

I was walking to Orochimaru's hideout when Etsuko appeared.

"Etsuko what are you doing here. I did not summon you" I said codly.

"...Naruto-sama, you need to snap out of it" she said. Then i felt a sting i my neck and my vision blurred.

"Etsuko how did you do that" I asked her.

"It only is going to last 15 minutes. You better hurry and confront Orochimaru" Etsuko said before I ran into the base.

I found Hinata tied up on the floor.

I untied her. 

"Are you okay" I asked her.

"Y-yes thank you N-Naruto" she said.

"Go now" I said and Hinata left.

Then I felt immense pain in my neck my vision blurred and passed out.

I woke up. I tried moving but couldn't.

"Ku ku ku, Naruto-kun I under estimated you. You broke out of my seal" Orochimaru said.

"I did......."I know you didn't. It was her" he said holding Etsuko up.

"Etsuko" I yelled.

"Well Etsuko, as punishment you will see your own master seal you into this jar" Orochimaru.

Then my arms moved on their own sealing Etsuko with a blood, will, and chakra which was all orochimaru's.

"Now fix the seal on yourself. Make the seal open to my blood, will, and chakra" Orochimaru said and again, I did it but not willingly.

"Since you did that I will have to punish you also. REANIMATION JUTSU" Orochimaru said and a coffin raised from the ground Tou-san appeared.

"W-What, where am I" Tou-san said.

I tried to speak but couldn't .

"Orochimaru" he growled.

"What have you down with my son" he said.

"Nothing just tell him who killed you" Orochimaru said.

"It was the Yodaime Hokage" Tou-san said.

"B-But he said he didn't do it" I said tearing up.

"Then he lied. I was coming downstairs that day to pick you and Reiko up when a yellow flash came in and soon I was on the ground with blood coming out of my chest. It was the hokage and it turns out he stuck a rasengan in my chest. Then you guys came home brought me to the hospital then, I died" Tou-san said. Then he got pulled back into the coffin an it dissapeared.

By then I was crying.

"Now for your second punishment" Orochimaru said.

Then a guy in an orange mask with the sharingan appeared. 

"TSUKUYOMI" he said.

I watched over and over again Tou-san getting killed by the Hokage and every second my hate for him would increase. Then the scene changed to the villagers torturing me over and over again and every second my hate for Konoha would rise. Then what seemed like 3 days it finally stopped.

"That is what you get if you ever betray me. Now seal all your emotions and personality like you did before" Orochimaru said. 

And soon as I did I became a blank slate before the curse mark took over again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: By the way, the curse mark in this fan-fic isn't like the one Orochimaru uses. It won't so the seal marks all over Naruto just so you know. Okay so the vote for Hinata is one more than Kurama so i'm going to have to see if anyone else to vote. If they don't, the people who voted for Hinata, You're in luck! I'm going to do this again incase someone didn't see it? 

Minato

Reiko

Kushina

Hinata

Kameko

Kurama

For the people who voted twice for the same person, I'm not going to count it. I will only count one of them. So if you voted for Hinata twice I will only count one of them. Please comment. Thank You all for the votes. Until Next Time. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee