The Ebner Woods Wolf

It didn't take long to reach his house...again. "Would you like to meet my uncle?" He asked. A few more steps and I agreed. Through the house door I saw his home. It was lovely.

"Trevor is that you?" His uncle called. I guess he was worried from what happened not too long ago.

"Yeah it's me and someone I would like you to meet." We walked into the kitchen where his uncles voice came from.

"Alright Trevor. Oh it's a girl" he looked surprised.

"This is Jenna." Trevor introduced. "And this my uncle Clyde."

"Oh this is Jenna, he talks about you all the time." I blushed at his uncles bluntness.

"Umm anyways Jenna has something to ask you." He said

"Uh yea, well if you don't already know this is a town of," I paused. "Werewolfs." He nodded his head showing he understood.

"I know miss Jenna, I grew up here. " Trevor had told me this earlier but I didn't really believe him.

"Then your a werewolf." I said and he smiled.

"Yes I am, I might as well tell you the story of me and Trevor's family. Well I am his fathers brother. We grew up here, well as we got older we used to wonder." He smiled at the thought.

"Anyways, Trevor's dad met a women and from first site they fell in love." He told us.

"But he can't do that, he has to marry his mate its in the rules." I blurted out.

"I know, he broke the rules. Well they kept it secret for the longest until she became," another pause. "Pregnant." I gasped at what he said.

"The council was furious and banished him from the town. I didn't want to leave my brothers side so I left as well." This was crazy. "When Trevor was born he was both human and werewolf. Sadly when the council heard that he was born healthy and hadn't perished they came and destroyed his father."

"His mother is sick so he has come to live with me." I smirked.

"Bad boy huh." He looked guilty which made me laugh. His uncle smiled squinting his eyes.

"So miss Jenna Trevor is half werewolf. This means he will eventually get his powers but won't have them fully until he is 15." And that was all he said.

"I will be 15 in two weeks." Trevor replied smiling very excitedly.

"Well get ready for the fur." I joked causing us all to laugh. But there was something inside if me saying this was not good.

We all said our goodbyes and I made my way home for the second time that day. A lot had changed in only one hour. This was unbelievable and I knew Clark was not going to be happy about this.