The Ebner Woods Wolf

JENNA'S P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to a very dim light. The smell was damp and something was rotting in the corner. "Where am I?" I asked out loud.

"Jenna is that you?" I knew that voice anywhere, it was Trevor!

"Yes Trevor it's me." I half whimpered. I felt so cold in this place. "Where are you?" The sound of a chain was heard in the corner moving.

"I'm right here." His voice was very close now. My wolf whimpered and I could sense the pain he was in.

"What did they do to you?"

"They put me in this cell. These people are crazy. They keep saying I'm not right for alpha." Trevor sounded distressed.

"This doesn't make any sense. You won the challenge fair."

"Look Jenna I don't know what's going to happen. All I know is you need to get out of here. It's too dangerous." Out of the dim light I saw his face his eyes twinkled so beautifully. Then suddenly he kissed me,hard taking my breath away.

I kissed him back realizing that he was the one I wanted. There was no way I was leaving with out him not now.

CLARK'S P.O.V.

Waking up I got dressed and headed off towards Jenna's house. This was perfect we were on a quest together. Maybe we would bond and get closer. I hoped.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Lindsey. My wolf went crazy. This was strange Jenna is the one I wanted. Why is my wolf going for Lindsey?

She was walking towards me and was picking up some speed. "Hi Clark!" she greeted.

"What's up Lindsey." I replied back.

"Oh nothing much just felt like getting some ice cream wanna come."

There was something I was supposed to do but for some weird reason I forgot all about it. So I joined Lindsey on the treat.

LINDSEY'S P.O.V.

I like him I really like him. I mean is it really betrayal to go and have ice cream with a guy who has a crush on your best friend. I don't think so. He agreed so it must not be too bad.

We made our way to the parlor talking about books, movies, music. It was perfect. This was probably the most fun I've had with any guy. And he was an alpha blood. Every time I spoke he listened and likewise.

And what usually was a one hour thing turned into a five hour moment. My wolf screamed at me that he was my mate and I listened this is what I want and I was getting it.