The Ebner Woods Wolf

TREVOR'S P.O.V.

I couldn't believe she didn't want to go with me to celebrate. This was supposed to be a celebration. I was alpha now. The new leader of the pack and she didn't care.

When we arrived at my house all the lights were off. "My uncle must be gone so y'all can all come in."

"Awesomeness" was the words of my pack. "Cool" "Great."

I unlocked the door and opened it up. We walked in and I grabbed the drinks. After cans and cans of Mountain Dew, we sat in silence.

"So what now alpha?" Said one of Clark's close friends. I could feel the tension.

"What's that smell?"I asked as the scent of a disgusting aroma filled my nose.

"It's your new senses what does it smell like?" They all stared at me making me uncomfortable.

I sniffed at the air to get a better scent. "It smells like," I paused. "Like four dogs."

"Oh great he's learned how to smell animals." Said Taylor, one of the females.

"Jonathan, Payton and Mathew go check it out." I ordered. They got up and left without hesitation which brought a smile to my face.

JENNA'S P.O.V.

I went my room and sat on by bed. Not that I wanted to but as I waited there I began to cry. My feelings were in a reck. The whole world was upside down. And now Trevor was the leader of the pack.

I had to come up with something. There was no way Trevor knew how to play the role of alpha. And the only one who could teach him our packs strengths and weaknesses was Clark.

He knew everything, but how would I get him to do that. I decided I would have to bargain with both of them.

Clark's knowledge for a spot in the pack. That would work very well. This made me feel a little less stressed and I went to sleep.

*************

Taking my shower the next morning I thought about my plan. I would tell both boys to meet me in the library. 'Good meeting spot'

When we were settled my job would go into action. I stepped out of the shower and dried off.

"Jenna, I made oatmeal for you. It's on the table." Said my mom from down stairs.

"Okay." I answered back. I got dressed and walked down for breakfast. My hair was still wet but I didn't care. Apparently though, my mom did.

"Jenna, why is your hair still soaked? Have you ever heard of a towel?" She pressed.

"I thought I would scrunch it."I told her.

"You will do no such thing. Now when you finish I want you to go dry that mop of a head." She commanded.

"Yes ma'am." Is all I said. I finished a few more bites and went upstairs to dry my hair. I plugged in the blow dryer when my phone started to ring.

Picking it up, it read the name Trevor. "Hello."I said answering the phone.

"Hey. Where are you at?" Trevor asked, a little worried.

"Almost there my mom made me dry my hair." I told him. He laughed.

"Okay see you soon." I turned my phone off and ran down stairs.

"Hey your hairs not dry young lady."my mom nagged.

"Sorry mom got to go or I'll be late!"I told her. Shutting the door behind me I ran down the street.

I made it to Trevor's house when I saw the whole pack walking from his door...with Trevor.

"Umm Trevor, hey Trevor." I tried to no prevail. They walked right past me. And worse, Kayla Beth was at his arm. Were they together? My heart fell to my stomach.

I turned from the group and walked the opposite way to school. I guess I made him mad last night, but still why would he do that.