The Ebner Woods Wolf

TREVOR'S P.O.V.

"Who are you?" I asked. She walked closer into the room with me not saying a word. I asked again and she glanced in my direction.

"I'm Katie, I've come to get you out of here." She smiled at me. "Wow did you get a beating." Katie said sarcastically.

"Where's Jenna?" I pleaded. She closed her eyes and quickly shot them back open.

"She's safe at home." she answered. "But they won't let her leave the house. They have her drugged."

"How do you know all this?" I asked.

"I'm psychic." her grin grew wider. "Can you walk?"

"I think so." I replied, with that she pulled me up to standing and we were gone into the night.

JENNA'S P.O.V.

Finally I'm awake and out of this nightmarish coma. My parents were no where to be seen and so this would be the perfect time for escape. I pulled the blankets off trying to be as quiet as possible.

Stepping off the bed my legs were a little wobbly but I had to go. I didn't stink so I kept the same outfit on. I climbed out of the window and jumped off the ledge into our backyard.

A shock of pain traveled up my legs and I toppled over onto my hands. No time to waste I made a sprint for the woods. I passed the first few trees. I'm free I'm free!! I screamed loud in my head.

And then ZAP!! Something was blocking me off. I put out my finger to check what it is. A fence a shock fence was blocking me in. "You can't leave sweetheart." it was my dad.

"Why are you guys doing this?" I asked. He walked up to me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Darling, did you know that even before you were born, your mother an I planned your life. We planned everything except him."

"Him? Do you mean Trevor?" I asked.

"Precisely, you were to grow up around Clark. Then when you hit the age for mating his dad put specialized drops in his food and drink so he would fall for you. You were to fall back for him and get married and become leaders of the new pack, together. But he got in the way. Jenna, Trevor is the one you are supposed to be mated with."

"But why, I thought you had to be an alpha blood in order to marry an alpha."

"Jenna Trevor is an alpha. Have you met his uncle?"

"Yes?"i questioned.

"That's not his uncle. Clyde is Trevor's real father."