The Ebner Woods Wolf

KAYLA BETH'S P.O.V.

Oh this was wonderful the new alpha was soon to be mine. An the best part about it was I got to rub it in Jenna's face.

We walked into the school building and made our way to our classes. "Guess I'll see you 7th period." I flirted.

"Hmm what?" He asked. Clueless as if he never even heard me. "Oh okay bye."

Nothing more his face was blank ugh this made me mad. I had to think of something quick. Grabbing his arm I planted a kiss on his gorgeous lips, just as Jenna walked up. Perfect.

JENNA'S P.O.V.

Was I delusional, there in front of me was Trevor kissing Kayla Beth. As they pulled away she gave me a quick look of achievement. She walked away when I noticed that Trevor had walked to me.

"Oh hey Jenna. Sorry I forgot to tell you I was walking with the pack. Umm who'd you walk with?" This made me very angry.

"No one I walked alone but what ever I need to talk to you in the library later if that's okay." He looked at me in sympathy.

"I'll be there." He said giving me a hug. Did he just forget the past three minutes of kissing her. Looking into my eyes his kiss was placed on my cheek. Obviously...he did.

TREVOR'S P.O.V.

I wanted to kiss her on the lips so bad. But that would be wrong right. I mean its clear that she likes Clark. Oh god I hope she didn't see Kayla Beth kiss me. I didn't kiss back, it was so awkward.

She walked away with nothing more to say. Letting her go ahead a few feet before I followed. I wonder what she wanted to talk about.

JENNA'S P.O.V.

Okay. I've got Trevor on board, now I need to find Clark. After two periods I spotted him.

"Hey Clark." I said. His head jerked up and he noticed it was me.

"Yes, is there something I can help you with?" He asked sarcastically. Still having his charm that made me feel a little better.

"I was wondering if later I could talk to you in the library?" He listened intently which made me wonder, does he still like me?

"Okie dokie. I'll be there." Clark smiled. This brought a tear to my eye. All he was was a nice guy and I had never saw it.

I was glad he was coming. That would make the plan work.

CLARK'S P.O.V.

The whole time I stared at the clock. Maybe just maybe Jenna liked me back. I had a test which I probably failed for being so ready to see her.

Finally it was time. I gathered my stuff and headed out the door. As I turned the corner I bumped into the short yet fiery Lindsey.

"Umm hey Clark, why the rush?"

"I'm going to the library to meet Jenna. She wants to talk to me." I told her.

"Oh your going to see Jenna. Whatcha gonna talk about?"

"Nope I have no clue. All she said was she really wanted to talk to me."

"Well I saw her walk in by herself today, maybe she had a fight with Trevor." This was weird. When you find your mate you shouldn't fight. Maybe they weren't mates. And maybe that's what she wanted to talk about.

If this was true then I would ask her to the dance coming up in a few weeks. Would she say yes? If they were truly fighting I hope she would change her mind about me.